All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

peacelover

3 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  09:50:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit peacelover's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone

Hoping everyone is fine. Im grateful that I can join in this community. Im just a new member in this forum and Im hoping that I can share and be able to learn from other member's sharing on this forum.

By the way Im intersted to start shivambu or urine therapy. Can anyone advise me how to start with it? What food i should eat and avoid if i will start shivambu? and other information which i should consider?

Thank you very much.

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  3:35:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by peacelover
Can anyone advise me how to start with it? What food ...

Welcome, peacelover.

I'm curious, where did you read about urine therapy and why are you going to give it a try?

I've been doing it daily now for over four months. I find best results drinking it straight (without mixing with water) and drinking it on an empty stomach. I occasionally drink alcohol, and eat red meat and I eat lots of broccoli. All of these may lead to an unpleasant tasting urine. Regardless, I drink it anyway. And wrinkle my face when I'm doing it. I drink it in quantities of about two tablespoons.

I do it because I like the way it strengthens and balances and fills gaps in my energy body.

Edited by - bewell on Dec 03 2007 3:39:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  7:49:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum Peacelover.

Shivambu is also referred to as Amaroli.
You can read up a bit about amaroli in the Yoga FAQs: Amaroli
There are links to the lessons and to other discussions at the forum on amaroli in this FAQ.

Some other threads that may help you:
amaroli and diet
Anyone here practicing Amaroli?
amaroli -- dosage and concentration

... and Yogani quotes a piece from his book Diet, Shatkarmas and Amaroli book in this post:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=3138#27015

I hope these help.

Wish you all the best.
Go to Top of Page

Hunter

USA
252 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  8:21:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hunter's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the Peacelover! A big hello to you.
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  3:02:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum peacelover nice choice of name

Go to Top of Page

peacelover

3 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  3:31:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit peacelover's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Richard

Welcome to the forum peacelover nice choice of name

Thanks for welcoming me in this forum and thanks to those members who also answer my quiery

Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  4:28:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

Some other threads that may help you:
amaroli and diet...

Shanti,

Providing links to relevant writings by Yogani is a great service. I've benefited many times from reading your links and those provided by others providing such service.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  5:03:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bewell
Shanti,

Providing links to relevant writings by Yogani is a great service. I've benefited many times from reading your links and those provided by others providing such service.

Thank You for your Thank you and a Thank you right back a'tcha for all your wonderful contributions!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000