Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Napster
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Black Rebel Radio

USA
98 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2007 :  07:31:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Rebel Radio's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Yogani. I was just looking your name up again on Napster and saw that you have Spinal Breathing Pranayama up on their servers now. Congratulations! I hope to see all of your audio books up (I have gladly already purchased them) there and hope plenty more folks find the AYP teachings the way I did.

Namaste!
Mac

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2007 :  11:08:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mac:

Thanks for the heads up on "Spinal Breathing Pranayama" on Napster.

Look for the "Tantra" and "Asanas, Mudras and Bandhas" audiobooks in the digital distribution channels very soon. Napster and iTunes are currently the largest channels (with many more smaller ones out there). We are able to reach most of the digital distribution channels through CD Baby, in addition to having the CD audiobook versions there. We are working to have the MP3 audiobooks available on the new Amazon MP3 download service also.

We plan to have all of the completed Enlightenment Series audiobooks in all those digital distribution channels in the next month or two, and keep adding as new AYP books are completed.

Note: For those who are concerned about illustrations for the MP3 download audiobooks, internet links to PDF files are provided in the audio. The AYP direct download versions of the audiobooks include the PDFs right in the download zip file.

All the best!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000