Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Goal Visualization
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Eddie33

USA
120 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2007 :  6:27:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eddie33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Ever since I The Secret a a watch last week I thought it would be a good idea to set goals for myself to try and release energy and attention. So far it's helped only a little. I haven't matched up that well with some of the goals, mainly because i don't think I want them enough.

Anyway i was just wondering if anyone tries to visualize there goals coming true, or acting as if they are already attained. I think this subject deserves some attention.
Manifestation and creation and very interesting to me.
Although there are probably a lot of variables that go into the manifestion of goals and dreams into the physical universe, there has to be more accurate and better ways to do it than others. I think the strongest is confidence and desire.

For me I just been writing it down on a piece of paper and glancing at it from time to time. Latley I've been trying to visualize it happening and such. Hopefully it works. Reguardless it should free some energy and attention

Seeya

BluesFan

USA
35 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2007 :  11:16:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit BluesFan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

I find that it's good to spend at least a few minutes each night visualizing the ideal circumstances for your life. I do this right before falling asleep because somewhere along the way I read that this is a very powerful technique and the results I've experienced confirm that. They key is detail and emotion. By detail I mean visualize the situations/goals as specific as possible...really it's more than visualization because you want to involve all of your senses (smell, touch, taste,sound) as well as emotion. In other words, what will it "feel" like (in every sense of the word) when your ideal circumstances are attained. Then imagine it to already be so. Actually, KNOW it to already be so. Spend a few minutes like this then let it go and drift off to sleep for the night. This is really a form of prayer when it comes down to it.

This is a proven and powerful technique but of course is worthless without action.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000