AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Dream Triggered Solo Tantra
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2007 :  11:13:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
It seems I may emerging out of my wet dream phase and into something new.

A little background. Since July of 06 I've been enjoying wet dreams as my main ejaculatory outlet. These days, I've more or less lost interest in the sort of voluntary ejaculation that results from skin level sensuality. (Not that I don't enjoy skin sensualty. I like lots of it. I just don't let it go into orgasm.) I think I've had two waking orgasms in the last nine months, one solo, one during sex. And in the last 15 months, 25 wet dreams. For me, wet dreams are not an energy drain, but conventional waking orgasms usually are. As a result of my current lifestyle of doing twice daily AYPs and avoiding waking ejaculation, my emotions have been more stable than ever, and my ecstatic conductivity seems very open.

Now for the new phase. I been having more dreams that seem like they are going to be wet dreams, but are not. They feel like wet dreams: I wake up having ejaculatory spasms. But when I check for emission, there is none.

I've had lots of those dreams over the past year, but the last two nights I've had them more frequently (five or more per night) and with more intensity than ever before. The main effect is to pump up my levels of pranic energy to heights that I have never felt before. It is like surfing waves. It is very mystical in that when I combine it with devotion it is wonderful and joyful.

Causality is circular. My high pranic energy converts dreams that would normally be wet dreams into pre-orgasmic/ tantric dreams. My body just does not ejaculate so easily as before.

Once awake, to deepen the experience, I meditate on two points, my eyebrow center and the particular area of the spinal base region that is stimulated during the initial phase of ejaculation called "emission." Emission is initiated by a pumping action of the vas deferens. In my experience, emission a is particularly pranically powerful phase of conventional orgasm. Emission marks the "point of no return" in conventional orgasm and it sends out ripples of relaxing stimulation.

In sum, what I'm doing in my current practice of dream tantra is surrendering to the "point of no return" sensation and then experiencing the unthinkable: "returning." And doing so over and over and never having an actual emission. It is crazy sensual. It is more subtle than just having ejaculatory muscle contractions without ejaculation. It is having the sensation of emission without emission -- it sends the pranic energy inward and upward in paths and patterns I had longed for but never experienced before.

The energy here in my now as I sign off on this note.

Edited by - bewell on Oct 29 2007 11:41:31 AM

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2007 :  12:41:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am with you bewell, I've been experiencing very similar things lately... It feels like playing with the mechanics of orgasm :)
It's a beautiful process, and there are days when it happens all by itself, without erection, just recycling the energy directly, kind of a perpetual orgasm :)
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2007 :  09:49:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You got it tadeas!

I like the phrase, "playing with the mechanics of orgasm." It is observing non-anxiously, yes, "playfully," as the body reveals its secrets. Observations become more detailed and small shifts are noticed.

Sometimes I become aware of holding my breath when a wave of energy rises. When I notice that, I am finding it helpful to gently return to natural as possible, relaxed, belly breath.
Go to Top of Page

Bill

USA
46 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2007 :  1:09:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am having experiences where I wake up in the middle of the night and I find that my perineum area is pulsing and pulling in by itself. There is a bit of ecstatic conductivity and circulation happening. Usually only in the the belly at this point though. Would you say that focusing on the third eye area and the perineum and spinal breathing in such situations bring you to an organic development of the non-ejaculation and riding the wave phase?
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2007 :  4:30:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Bill
Would you say that focusing on the third eye area and the perineum and spinal breathing in such situations bring you to an organic development of the non-ejaculation and riding the wave phase?

Yes Unlike conventional solo tantra, my practice in those settings of awakening at night in a pre-orgasmic arousal does not involve masturbation at all.

Also, Bill, I do twice daily deep meditation is a seated posture too. It is that regular practice that leads to steady growth in bliss consciousness, and improved conductivity.

Edited by - bewell on Oct 30 2007 4:44:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bill

USA
46 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2007 :  6:42:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes I do the deep meditation as well twice daily in siddhasana. I am finding that very powerful in many ways. And like you I find my self awakening with no masturbation. Thats what led me to post in reply to your original.
Thanks.
Bill
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2007 :  11:18:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting posts Bewell, I've had a similar evolution in my tantra practices as you but without any wet dreams.

I generally only ejaculate once every week or two, my body seems to just do it when it needs to, otherwise I prefer not to ejaculate. Given the choice, the experiences of never ending orgasmic waves during tantra far outweigh any desire to ejaculate. This is true for me unless the tantra session goes on too long or I do it too often in which case the desire to ejaculate becomes much more intense as I need a release.

Your analogy of surrendering is how it has been for me as well. Initially it was surrendering to the orgasmic feelings and no longer fearing them (as certainties to ejaculate which they are not) and now it is ever approaching the point of no return and becoming comfortable being there. Bringing awareness into the orgasmic feelings causes them to move and circulate more thoroughly throughout the body. It has been my experience that going to Samhavi is a way of managing the energy during tantra and brings me away from the desire to ejaculate if I get too close. It seems to "swallow" up the excess energy or balance it out some how.

As Tadeas mentions it is a lot like playing with the mechanics of orgasm and really getting to know yourself.

I find tantra practices have really accelerated the evolution of the inner energy experience for me. It seems to do so in a bottom up way (in regards to chakra energy centers). Internally and externally my world-view is becoming more luminous, more energy based. Of course I do the AYP sitting practices twice daily which is clearly the primary practice, but the tantra is an important secondary one, I think particularly for males.

Edited by - Anthem on Oct 31 2007 11:18:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2007 :  11:16:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Anthem11

...but without any wet dreams.

The body knowledge I've gained from wet dreaming has to do with quickness and focus and surrendering control. Wet dream orgasms are quick. Sometimes time is hard to judge in the transition from dreaming to waking; nevertheless, I've fairly confident that I've had dream triggered orgasms where I went from having a completely flaccid penis to having a full erection and a powerful ejaculation in less than 20 seconds. In waking life I would not have thought that possible, nor would I have desired it.

Wet dream orgasms are also focused. Not only are they not triggered by skin stimulation, they do not involve unnecessary muscle contractions. This leads to an awareness of the bare minimum contraction necessary for ejaculation and behind that for emission.

Since they are so quick and focused, and since one ordinarily awakens past the "point of no return," wet dreams also provide an education in that particular kind of surrender/abandonment. Hold-back or blocking is not usually an option (That said, I actually tried holding back by contracting my PC muscles and did so with some success in the context of wet dreaming, but as usual, it did not stop emission, and it led to retrograde ejaculation which I found relatively uninteresting and unsatisfying).

Having extracted those body-learnings from wet dreaming, I've now come into a phase that drops both the dreams and the wetness, but retains the pranic energy aspect. This connects perhaps to your just saying no to dreaming thread, Anthem. I'm now finding that in waking, I can go into that quick focused surrender for get a whole-body non-ejaculatory energy rush, a balanced, mellow energy rush.

Edited by - bewell on Nov 01 2007 11:42:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

lover

Philippines
35 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2008 :  8:36:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit lover's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello bewell,
same here:)
Go to Top of Page

lover

Philippines
35 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2008 :  9:01:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit lover's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

hi bewell,
Good day!How's life?
Just wanna thank you for your posts regarding wet dreams.Honestly, you're one of my inspiration in which i started practicing brahmacharya seriously again.

Way back many months and years, i already knew its wisdom and vitalizing benefits.But you know what,my practiced can be called an 'ups-and-downs',hehe..i was often discourage doing that due to having a nocturnal pollutions -- i think every after 26-35 days of conservation.And because of that,i even followed it with solo till the point of no return,you know,something like thinking that it's better to do it consciously than when asleep.But when i read the AYP, and your posts in the forum specifically, i did try it again.

I just did MEDITAION regularly and avoiding waking ejaculation whether in solo,tantric with my girlfriend and at other times plain celibacy.Between each months,i have wet dreams..I was thinking at that time just to follow it till 15 months like you did.But fortunately,i was really surprised!Because you know,after just 4 times wet dreams within 4 months,i did have a dream again but there was no emission! Honest..It was just a pleasant erotic feeling and i think with no perinium pulsations whatsoever.

So, here i am just wanna share my experience..Then I realized our age differ very much..I am still 25..Well maybe because im still young to heal faster,thank God,hehe..

Thanks again bewell..And if it's ok,i wish you could be my friend, or a brother-older bro..

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000