AYPsite.org Forum
 Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Diet, Shatkarmas and Amaroli by Yogani
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2007 :  5:10:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I wanted to take a minute to recommend Yogani's latest book "Diet, Shatkarmas and Amaroli. If you haven't read it, it's an excellent and informative read, if you have read it, an Amazon review goes a long way in helping Yogani pay the costs of keeping this forum going through book sales.

See my review at amazon.com where the book can be ordered http://www.amazon.com/Diet-Shatkarm...14501&sr=8-1 also copied below:

I was pleasantly surprised by this little book, not because I wasn't expecting the highest quality from Yogani which he seems to continuously deliver, but because I didn't think I would find anything of value from an area of yoga I wasn't overly interested in.

Diet, Shatkarmas and Amaroli provides practical, clear and easy to understand steps on how you can accelerate your spiritual transformation by cleansing and caring for your body. For those interested in knowing what else they can do, this well written little book certainly fills the bill.

A must read for anyone who has any questions or concerns with this part of their spiritual practice and/ or for their general health and well-being. Also of benefit for anyone including the most experienced yoga practitioners.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000