AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 tantra
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2007 :  02:03:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have many questions about things.

But to start, has anyone noticed a difference between preforming tantra on an empty stomech, and not?
All my chakras are not open, so this could be why i experiance differences. Any thoughts?

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2007 :  04:49:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
OK, does any experianced "heat" during tantra?
I experiance very little, and i know it is vital.
not hot heat, but heat is required. the rising fire that goes up the back. It is requierd for a simple reason, to distill the gross and heavy mercury.
It also seems that stimulation of the stomech must be present, not heavy stimulation from lots of food. as small amounts can do it, and it seems perticular foods may work better.
Go to Top of Page

Manipura

USA
870 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2007 :  08:19:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Manipura's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My feet get hot during tantra.
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2007 :  04:33:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
does it go any higher?
I experiance heat at my knees first it seems.
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2007 :  03:10:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ok, ive got down how it seems. do tantra, do siddhasana to subliminate sexual energys. it almost seems a seperate thing. mabey i just dont have enough exctatic conductivity?
Anyone thought of distilling the spirit and sexual fluid, and subliminating sexual energy at the same time? to get a mucho macho full blown infusion of sorts, haha fast way slow pace.
this heat no?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000