Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Waking up in a dream
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jillatay

USA
206 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2007 :  5:59:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit jillatay's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I had a wonderful experience last night in the middle of the night. I was doing some self inquiry, watching the space between thoughts and feelings. I was getting really absorbed into the exercise. I fell asleep without realizing it (I was already in bed). Then a few minutes had passed and I completely "woke up" in my dream. I have had lucid dreams before but never so AWAKE as this. I ran down the road with my arms outstretched calling out "I'm alive, I'm awake and I'm dreaming!" It was wonderful. There were still many dream images around me but that didn't matter, I was as awake as I am right now, maybe more.

Thanks for letting me share.

Jill

anthony574

USA
549 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2007 :  8:36:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit anthony574's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thats awesome! its fun and trippy to be lucid...cant ever seem to master it though. i do have some funny stories about being lucid though!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000