AYPsite.org Forum
 Enlightenment Milestones
 Charms of Kechari Stage 1
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2007 :  10:17:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
A year and a half ago, when I first found this forum, I felt drawn to do Kechari Mudra sometime. Last October a bought a sharp cuticle nipper. This June, I started snipping. A few days ago, the tip of my tongue began touching my uvula, and yesterday my tongue was starting to make its way around the uvula toward an eventual side entry.

The exploration has been fun. Finding all the new movements that my tongue can make with the tether disappearing. I mostly enjoyed pressing the tip of my tongue up against my soft palate, and giving my nasal septum indirect stimulation.

Than last night came an energy experience that immediately struck me as a milestone. It was Wednesday, August 22, 2007 at around 10:50 pm and I was lying in bed when it occurred to me to try something I had read about earlier that day: to think of my tongue as a lighter with a flame at the tip, a flame of energy, and to aim that flame at my third eye by way of my nasal septum. I did. This time, I did not so much press up against the soft palate as gently aim. And wow. The switch was connected. Holding my tongue up became effortless. Energy came alive from my third eye down to the bottom of my spine and my anus. That energy pathway was not new to me per se, but the quality of the energy that flowed was somehow different: stronger, yes, but not only that, intensely pleasurable in a new way, definitely, and more palpable, more distinct. It was not only up and down my spine, although mostly so, there was also energy warming or enlivening my heart and chest.

I have done the mudra quite a few times since, both last night and this morning, and the results have not been as dramatic as that first time, but clearly, a new pathway is open. I have a strong desire to enter stage 2, but I am impressed at the charms of stage 1.

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2007 :  12:12:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is why stage one can be more powerful than those who practice in stage two without the conductivity you've established within the last few days.

They always say let go and let the energy take hold, and it does take 'hold'. If the mind can be stilled the tongue should easily slip into stage two via conductivity. The tongue develops a nice upward sliding motion, guided by the path of ecstatic nerves.

Edited by - Kyman on Aug 23 2007 12:20:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2007 :  9:50:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Won't be long, Kyman. My tongue seems ready, but that tether under my tongue is still putting up some resistance. A little more snipping and we'll see.

Edited by - bewell on Aug 23 2007 9:56:55 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000