AYPsite.org Forum
 Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 wuji gong / tai chi for enlightenment?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

atena

113 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2007 :  11:55:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit atena's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Any practicioners of that system here?
It sounds interesting...

Wizard of Oz

1 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2007 :  12:07:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wizard of Oz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, I have been practising Primordial Qi Gong for about two years now, I would definitely recomend it as a practice. Very balancing and powerful, apparently this form was created by a Taoist immortal and has a linege of sages who practised it. I'll take all the help i can get!
Go to Top of Page

Gnosis

USA
68 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2007 :  01:18:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Gnosis's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Wizard of Oz

Hi, I have been practising Primordial Qi Gong for about two years now, I would definitely recomend it as a practice. Very balancing and powerful, apparently this form was created by a Taoist immortal and has a linege of sages who practised it. I'll take all the help i can get!

I totally agree with that, people get caught up in spirituality. In truth no one system has it all. I don't see systems anymore, it's all one system to me, no matter how paradoxical that may seem. I have resolved all paradoxes like that in my mind using a book called the Kybalion. Which can be read for free here:

http://www.kybalion.org/kybalion.asp

Worth a read, every yogi should know the 7 great rules. The Master Key to mysticism as I call it.
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2007 :  02:10:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for that link Gnosis.

I read most of the seven great rules and found them very solid.

I couldn't see anything about "service" in the book, is this there?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000