AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Hara Attention to Relieve Energy Overload
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2007 :  11:02:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'm onto something that's a huge relief for over-energization, premature kundalini, trapped energy in the head, and all that stuff. I'll be posting about it shortly. But meanwhile here's a very easy thing you can do to make a huge diff, if you're suffering from those symptoms (as well as if you want to prevent those symptoms from occuring).

The hara (aka tanden) point is an inch or two below the navel. When doing practices, make sure it's not puffed out (it probably will be). Don't, like, suck it drastically in (ala pilates). That's too much doing. Just don't let it puff out, sort of the way you wouldn't let your spine collapse when sitting. If straight spine is the back-body responsibility, let this tiny little flexion be your front-body responsibility.

This tiny adjustment does a lot to open the front channel, so excess energy has a place to go. If you want to get in the habit of energetically flexing the hara in daily life, it brings a lot of benefits.
http://www.classicaldressage.com/ze...les/a_3.html

Edited by - Jim and His Karma on Aug 09 2007 01:49:46 AM

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2007 :  5:29:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting, is this the same area that feels alive when I hold back and orgasm? I breath out and its like I am funneling right through the area you are mentioning.

This sounds really interesting, look forward to hearing more. Thanks, Jim.
Go to Top of Page

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2007 :  01:51:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Kyman

Interesting, is this the same area that feels alive when I hold back and orgasm? I breath out and its like I am funneling right through the area you are mentioning.

Without getting too under the hood, no, it doesn't have much to do with that. If you don't have trapped energy in the head or jaw, this move won't do a lot for you. If you do, it's pretty helpful.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000