AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 No Orgasm?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

theglock

26 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2007 :  10:37:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit theglock's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I've been solo practicing tantra for some time, even before finding AYP. It has become quite evident with todays mass boredom that I can readily control when I wish or wish not to ejaculate. The problem is this: no orgasm. I can control it as long as I wish but my mind is pressing more and more on ejaculation since I do not get any joy or any type of pleasure whatsoever in simply stopping right before. I have also noticed that every time you stop right before you "crash the wave", your time is cut less and less between when you pause.

After I am near the point of no return I stop and thrust my pelvis a few times and that normally feels pretty good as I imagine it flings some sexual energy up into my head. I thought before I wasn't getting close enough to that point and that's why I wasn't feeling anything - well I've come pretty damn close, (on a scale of 1-10, i'd say 9.99), and I still don't feel nothing.

If I'm doing anything wrong please let me know, I really do not wish to ejaculate since I have felt the drowsiness that accompanies it and know inside it is not worth it but as I try to practice I am led more and more to it for it's slight "peak."

yogibear

409 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2007 :  02:06:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If I'm doing anything wrong please let me know, I really do not wish to ejaculate since I have felt the drowsiness that accompanies it and know inside it is not worth it but as I try to practice I am led more and more to it for it's slight "peak."

Hi Glock,

Have you studied the tantra lessons?

Lesson 4 - The holdback method – A stairway to heaven

"the holdback method involves just what it says, holding back. It is done by the man. It is done before his orgasm, preferably not too close to his orgasm. The idea is not to get to the edge of orgasm and then hold back. It can be too late then, and then the man is out of business until next time."

Lesson 33 - Q&A – Spinal breathing during tantric sex?

"With spinal breathing added to sexual relations, there will be additional release of inner obstructions in the nervous system, and you will find a need to regulate the practice to avoid the excesses that can happen."

"There can also be good regulation when combining practices with masturbation. But even that can get out of hand, leaving us crabby and with a headache. It is all in the measuring. If we do too much we can be stymied and uncomfortable for a while as the energy excess and imbalance corrects itself. Yoga practice is about releasing obstructions in a way that we can continue day-by-day over the long run, with ecstatic bliss gradually building up and overflowing into our daily activity."

Perhaps you can see how the quotes below are basically saying the same thing. Anything in parenthesis is from me. Italics are the authors'.

"Sexual energy is a manifestation of my own Self--I am it, even if unconsciously so. We shall understand therefore that if I do not expend sexual energy(creative energy)--therefore myself--thru the body, but preserve it in and for myself, I strengthen myself, therefore my will power and my magical, suggestive radiation. I can therefore greatly increase my ability to be myself."

"So what is meant by the transformation of sexual energy into spiritual-creative power? To use sexual energy as a link between spirit and the body, not in order to create matter from spirit--to beget children--but, on the contrary, to obtain spiritual energies (ecstatic conductivity) from the body. Not to spend sexual energy thru the body but, instead, to open the higher centers thru which it manifests itself no longer as sexual energy but as spiritual and creative magical energy (inner silence and ecstatic conductivity).

How do we open these centers? Thru control of the body with the exercises of Hatha Yoga, by mental concentration and meditation, abstinence (bramacharya) and work! (AYP) That is really all that needs to be said."

“We are well aware that in puberty the body makes itself known with elemental force. The vital tension is high and the sexual energy very powerful. That is why the young adolescent, if he controls his sexual energy and converts it into spiritual creative power (ecstatic conductivity), can make the quickest progress on the spiritual path and attain to God!”

Everything depends on what we desire. Desire is the supreme power and it takes us exactly where we wish to go with our whole being!"

From Sexual Energy and Yoga by Elisabeth Haich.

(If you ever happen lose it, it is OK. “A thousand times to fall, a thousand times to rise.” (no pun intended. ) Favor the practice, just like the mantra.)

“Living here according to the rules of Yoga, they practice meditation diligently and patiently until the great day when they overcome the boundaries of their human consciousness, when they obtain the bliss of rising into infinity--the Samadhi state of being.”

“It takes years of work to reach this goal (Yogani has been at it for 40 years or so). Often, a single lifetime is too short to raise a little human consciousness to the level of immortality. But in the eyes of a people of a superior order, time is no factor. They know that on the path of Yoga, not a single step is made in vain. What we cannot accomplish in this life time, we obtain in the next, provided we do everything we can to merit divine grace.”

From Raja Yoga by Selvarajan Yesudian and Elisabeth Haich.

Hey, we segwayed from jerking off to reaching the goal of life. Ejaculation pales in comparison to the possibilities if you ask me. Just hanging the carrot out there for you that I use to motivate myself. The thoughts contained in the above quotes kindle my desire (my bhakti) in the direction of higher consciousness. If this helps you out too, great.

Easy, steady practice (self pacing) of spinal breathing and deep meditation are the keys that unlocks the door. I think it great that it is so simple and straight forward. Just think if practice was complicated. When you are lying down after practice, just easily feel your body, just put your attention in it and feel what sensations are occuring. Gradually you will feel the effects of your practice as the creative energy/ecstatic conductivity accumulates in your system and expands beyond the reproductive organs.

I think you are getting some of this all ready, reading your "oh man" post of June 5.

Hope you find this of benefit and that it adds to your insight of what you are doing.

Best, yb.

Go to Top of Page

theglock

26 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2007 :  5:22:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit theglock's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah I think I was just "too hot" then and wouldn't allow myself to pace although even then I held remarkable control. I have found an excellent method of cooling down which I have adopted from another source, here it is.

When you have practiced the 2nd position long enough, then sit in the chair in a comfortable upright position, and take in a deep breath to the count of 12 - hold for 3 counts, then breath out for the count of 12 and hold out for 3 counts.

The secret here is to imagine all that sexual energy you have accumulated during the 1st and 2nd stage is being lifted up the spine as you take in the breath, and for the count of 3 swirl that energy around the head as a cool light.

Repeat this breathing exercise 28 times and no more.

I did it like 5 or 8 times and I was as cool as ice, very useful in any situation.
Go to Top of Page

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2007 :  6:51:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Burr.

Edited by - Kyman on Jun 19 2007 7:09:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

theglock

26 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2007 :  3:43:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit theglock's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
An update to all this. I see I have been in looking in the wrong places, and I do believe I've found it. To me the trick is not to look for an orgasm, just be in the moment. Forget everything else, become aware of your sensations, and relax. If you close your eyes, imagine the energy going from your genital area up through your spine and into your head. I had my doubts of visualization techniques and placebo's, but oh no, this works. If done correctly you will feel a warm ball going from your genital area to the brain. I practiced with eyes closed and was in a total bliss meditation. Even with eyes closed all I saw was white and even now some time after this immense relax feeling carries with me.

If you are having trouble I suggest trying the above.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000