AYPsite.org Forum
 Asanas - Postures and Physical Culture
 Posture pro
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

meenarashid

76 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2007 :  12:43:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit meenarashid's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
here is a image of a posture pro in use

aum

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y1...20052013.jpg im the chick in the hot pink top

laughing

ps why do some topics get locked?

Edited by - meenarashid on Apr 30 2007 1:44:23 PM

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2007 :  1:38:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I had better luck going to this link:
http://www.risingsunyoga.com/images/
Then finding the specific picture file.
Go to Top of Page

meenarashid

76 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2007 :  1:50:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit meenarashid's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
lauging ya know i noticed the link wasnt working grr so posted it on photobucket

thank you Scott

or is it swami-swami-bo-fami-banana....
smiling

aummmmm lalala
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2007 :  2:29:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Scott is easier.

By the way, what is the deal with this posture pro thing?
Go to Top of Page

meenarashid

76 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2007 :  3:33:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit meenarashid's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

its pretty cool really it has straps and bars to bring you into proper alignment in the postures

Ive found personally shows you something about your body that you take when off the posture pro

example triangle pose

i used to take my hand to my big toe
after being in the posture pro with the hips stacked & while being supported by the posture pro (bands and bars etc)

i now know where to extend out to so my hip is not folding toward the mat meaning i bring my hand up MUCH higher than i used to

so that may be a good idea for some practice few classes at a studio that utilizes this then take that with you your body retains these memories
having a hard time finding this thing online though!

aum

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2007 :  10:02:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think it is hard to find online because it's expensive and is made for professional use in conjunction with a posture pro certified teacher.
If you google it like this you can find stuff about it:

+"posture pro" +yoga

but it's probably better to find a yoga school with one.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - May 01 2007 :  1:27:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice pink top

Christi
Go to Top of Page

meenarashid

76 Posts

Posted - May 02 2007 :  6:12:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit meenarashid's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Nice pink top

Christi

hehe snort laugh

aummm
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - May 03 2007 :  8:18:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Your yoga teacher looks like a pirate.
aaarrrgggaauuummm
Go to Top of Page

meenarashid

76 Posts

Posted - May 04 2007 :  07:27:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit meenarashid's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

Your yoga teacher looks like a pirate.
aaarrrgggaauuummm

lol Roger yea hes so awsome
aum

the other one looks like a surfer dude lol:)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000