Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Fluoride
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

anthony574

USA
549 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2007 :  6:50:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit anthony574's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Ok, here's an interesting topic I have not found on this site.

A while ago I became spontaneously aware of Fluoride and its controversey. I researched it and found overwhelming evidence of its horrible effects. Most notably, I found a lot of information saying that Fluoride, when ingested in the body, immediately begins to CALCIFY THE PINEAL GLAND. Am I the only one on the spirtual path that sees something wrong with this?

The Chinese also did a recent study relating Fluoride to lowered IQ.

The Nazis used Fluoride on the Jews during WWII because they noted its tendency to make them more docile.

Even the CIA has semi-declassified documents and research during thier mind-control phase (experimenting with LSD and such...MK-ULTRA) where they noted Fluoride's tendency towards making people more docile to authority.

www.fluoridealert.org
www.mercola.com/article/link...ide_links.htm
http://www.naturalhealthway.com/art...r/water.html (best article)
www.fluoride-journal.com/00-33-2/332-74.pdf
www.fluoridealert.org/health/pineal

Edited by - anthony574 on Apr 22 2007 10:10:11 PM

anthony574

USA
549 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2007 :  2:07:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit anthony574's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I see your point, but I can't help but notice somewhat of a fog that seems to hang over people socially, ethically, and spiritually. We do seem to be one of the most existentially deprived nations who seem to reject the notion of anything nonphysical or scientifically-proven.

I just felt this was something that should be shared with everyone because of the obvious consequences of a substance that calcifies the pineal gland. I would be very interested to know if regarded gurus, lamas, and other spiritual "leaders" consume fluoridated drinking water and if they can attest to its effects as perhaps people who are more sensitive to such a thing.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2007 :  10:43:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
it would be fairly easy to research this yourself on the net because fluoridated water is fairly new, and not used in all areas.
Go to Top of Page

DollCarlson

USA
4 Posts

Posted - May 10 2007 :  09:36:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit DollCarlson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Not to add to your workload, Anthony but if you really want to delve into it you might add the effects of " childhood immunizations" to your research as well. The rise of autism (as well as other illness) in children is now being tied to this practice. This is a tough one, however, for me as a parent, much tougher than the decision to forgoe the flouridated water (which I chose from the start with my first child.) Having a great grandmother who became paralyzed from the effects of polio it is difficult to make the choice against vaccinations and a somewhat radical, frowned upon choice at that! In the end we chose to delay the vaccinations until their immune systems had better developed, something of a compromise at best but a choice with which we could live. Let us know what you discover.

Go to Top of Page

anthony574

USA
549 Posts

Posted - May 10 2007 :  10:10:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit anthony574's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Vaccinations naturally provide an incentive for the viral or infectious agents to evolve to an even stronger strain...and those viruses and diseases evolve millions of times our rate!

Vaccinations, as well as flu shots and allergy shots, also contain Formaldehyde...you know, the embalming fluid-like liquid scientists use to preserve body parts. Not something I want in my bloodstream!

A good book on this general topic is Survival of the Sickest...I just got done with it, fascinating insight into the very nature of illness and how our attempts to out-evolve viruses and diseases are fruitless and dooming.
Go to Top of Page

Blue Opal

33 Posts

Posted - May 15 2007 :  04:14:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blue Opal's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by DollCarlson

The rise of autism (as well as other illness) in children is now being tied to this practice.

The rise of autism and other illnesses is due to increasing awareness of these conditions in the medical community. I am saying this because I am on the autism spectrum but was raised a normal kid with rather unusual problems. If I had been born fifteen or twenty years later, I would have begun in a different world and would no doubt have been raised differently. My parents never faced the embarrassment of having an autistic child, although they did deal a kid that didn't play with other children but instead spent hours poring over dictionaries.

My mother was labelled a difficult child because she couldn't tell the difference between left and right and could never sit still for long. Dyslexia and ADD were unheard of back in those days and she was constantly told off for being naughty.

Edited by - Blue Opal on May 15 2007 04:18:35 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000