Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Anyone do jalaneti? Need stage 2 help!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

anthony574

USA
549 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2007 :  12:54:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit anthony574's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
First off, hello everyone, I am new here and I look forward to being a part of this group.

I have been doing jalaneti for months, always stage 1. After "mastering" stage 1, I wanted to move to stage 2. Whenever I attempt it, I can't seem to bring ALL the water into my mouth to expel, and rather I swallow some everytime. This morning I was determined and went through nearly 32oz of water for stage 2 and I don't even want to think about how much salt water I drank as a result. If anyone has any information or advice on this, I would much appreciate it. I have searched often for instructions on it, but all the internet sites have the exact same brief description.

meghji

USA
5 Posts

Posted - May 04 2007 :  8:34:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit meghji's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Anthony574,
If the position of your neck and inclination is correct.all water will come out from nose. I do jalneti as and when required and it is always extremely smooth.
Go to Top of Page

meghji

USA
5 Posts

Posted - May 04 2007 :  8:41:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit meghji's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Anthony574'
Are you using Neti-pot for jalneti. By using pot it is much easier to sit in correct position and to keep head bent and inclined correctly for all water to come out of nostril.
Go to Top of Page

anthony574

USA
549 Posts

Posted - May 05 2007 :  08:45:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit anthony574's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Stage 2 does not involve water coming out of the nostril. It is aimed towards clearing the back of the sinuses and it involves snorting the water back midtsream and expelling it out of the mouth.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000