Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Online Webvideo Index
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mike

United Kingdom
77 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2007 :  08:59:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mike's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I know this is not "books, tapes or scriptures" but technology is moving on to embrace different formats too

I am also aware that posting links isn't always cool in fora - so if a moderator wants to delete it thats fine too

Anyway here is a fantastic resource - the best I have ever seen in terms of linking to hundreds of webvids... http://corporate.skynet.be/zen/streamingvids.htm

I have only scratched the surface of it myself but have watched vids on Cayce, Grof, Chah, Chopra, US Stargate Program, The Secret, Castenada and others so far...

...for those of you who still watch tvs - throw it away... turn off the rubbish and check out something more spiritual instead

The author of the site is a great guy who (having joined my forum and had me badgering him that AYP meditation is the best way forward ) is very happily "I am"-ing twice a day... so in that sense this isnt some spam link somewhere else... its to one of the broader AYP community

May all beings be well, peaceful and happy!

Mike

Edited by - Mike on Feb 16 2007 09:00:49 AM

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2007 :  10:27:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mike,
Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank you..
Awesome link.

Edited by - Shanti on Feb 16 2007 10:27:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

Hunter

USA
252 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2007 :  11:40:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hunter's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Mike.
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2007 :  12:24:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's an great link Mike I shall certainly be watching some of them thanks
Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2007 :  5:41:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice resource! Thanks Mike
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2007 :  1:16:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting link, hope it inspires you:

http://www.timeofthesixthsun.com/in...26&Itemid=39
Go to Top of Page

Dedroidify

22 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2007 :  5:07:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dedroidify's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

The author of the site is a great guy who (having joined my forum and had me badgering him that AYP meditation is the best way forward ) is very happily "I am"-ing twice a day... so in that sense this isnt some spam link somewhere else... its to one of the broader AYP community

Hey guess who's here! Hey everybody, I'm the author of said site and thanks for the positive responses. Like Mike said he introduced me to AYP and I thought since I'm still "I am"-ing twice a day and like it so much I might aswell finally settle down with one practice for once, get serious with AYP and join the forums

And thanks again Mike for introducing me and the publicity
Go to Top of Page

VIL

USA
586 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2007 :  6:42:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Dedroidify, for the great resource and also to you Mike for making us aware of the site. I just added it to my favorite places:

VIL
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2007 :  7:08:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
LOVE your name, Dedroidify.
Go to Top of Page

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2007 :  10:22:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to AYP and the forum Dedroidify!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2007 :  08:46:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum Dedroidify
quote:
"I am"-ing twice a day and like it so much I might aswell finally settle down with one practice for once, get serious with AYP and join the forums

Glad to know you are loving "i am" ing.. and thanks for choosing AYP as the "one practice" to settle down with...
Go to Top of Page

Dedroidify

22 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2007 :  09:04:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dedroidify's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the warm welcome folks

Yes very happy about everything, I listened to some of the radio interviews and am very impressed with Yogani's teachings. Lots of reading to do now, lesson per lesson
And interested to see how I'll integrate my pranayama and other methods with the new ones
Go to Top of Page

Dedroidify

22 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2007 :  3:26:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dedroidify's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just letting everybody know that this page of the website has moved to

http://www.dedroidify.com/vids

A more accessible and easy to remember URL.
And no more (untagged) broken links either! Evolution
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000