Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Help
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bharat

India
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2007 :  05:39:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit bharat's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Please help me this is what happend
It was 13th Oct 06 around 9:30 am in the morning. i decided to do medidation
i sat on my bed in sidhdhasan position. closing my eyes. and started medidation.

suddenly there was noise it increased. i saw colours blue purple after that there was nice feeling at the base of the
spineand my whole body became very stiff it was very relaxing. i felt as i was expanding through my head. i feared and then
stopped the meditation but since that day i am different person for next three days i was totally differnet cut of from
myself.

i was not feeling of talking to anybody, judge anybody anything, nothing attracted me since then not even sex. my sexual
urge has stopped completely.

it was like being in love with somebody.

during that experience my felt very pleasing sensation in my head. it was like after sex.

since that day i understood what it means to be as god conciousness. now i understood.

But i still have long way to go.

I lost duality, nothing affects me sorrow, happiness. i am at peace. single pointed.

since that day i have become fearless.

now i know how to get that experience again but trying hard but i am unable to
one part of me is trying to get that expeirence but the other part is afraid of it.

Atleast now i can talk about this but there was a time after this incident i was not even feeling of talking about it.

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2007 :  09:50:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bharat

Please help me this is what happend
It was 13th Oct 06 around 9:30 am in the morning. i decided to do medidation
i sat on my bed in sidhdhasan position. closing my eyes. and started medidation.

suddenly there was noise it increased. i saw colours blue purple after that there was nice feeling at the base of the
spineand my whole body became very stiff it was very relaxing. i felt as i was expanding through my head. i feared and then
stopped the meditation but since that day i am different person for next three days i was totally differnet cut of from
myself.

i was not feeling of talking to anybody, judge anybody anything, nothing attracted me since then not even sex. my sexual
urge has stopped completely.

it was like being in love with somebody.

during that experience my felt very pleasing sensation in my head. it was like after sex.

since that day i understood what it means to be as god conciousness. now i understood.

But i still have long way to go.

I lost duality, nothing affects me sorrow, happiness. i am at peace. single pointed.

since that day i have become fearless.

one part of me is trying to get that expeirence but the other part is afraid of it.

Atleast now i can talk about this but there was a time after this incident i was not even feeling of talking about it.

Hi Bharat,
Welcome to the forum.
What you experienced sounds like a whole lot of experiences at one time. We have all gone through these experiences but maybe one or two of them at a time. It seems like you had a lot of purification happen to you all at once. I am not an expert, but I have a feeling, everything you talk about, is a phase and will slowly go away. Of course you will never be like you were before Oct 13th, because you have had a taste of what yoga will lead you to, maybe since it all came to you at once, it is taking some time to get used to it... but you will get used to it and then your current state will seem normal. However, let me tell you one thing, most people here have been practicing for years to experience what you did in one day. I have to say, I was a little jealous after reading your experiences ..

The best you can do is continue your practice and apply a lot of self pacing. Do you practice AYP? If not, you could try reading up the lessons starting here

quote:
Don't try to re-create an experience, in AYP, experiences are a part of the scenery, you enjoy it.. but don't get stuck on it. Like Yogani says, "its not the experiences that will bring enlightenment, its the practice". So just continue with your practice like you would brush your teeth, and let things just happen.
The fear you feel will go away too, over time.. just relax into a regular practice and I think you will do just fine.

Wish you all the best.

Edited by - Shanti on Jan 25 2007 12:18:19 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000