Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 AYP Retreat - Wales - July 2025 - Kundalini
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Christi

United Kingdom
4501 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2024 :  4:05:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

In July 2025, I will be leading an AYP retreat on the topic of Kundalini Awakening. We will be looking at the whole process of the awakening of kundalini from the first stages, up to the completion stages. We will also be looking at the production of amrita in the body. The retreat will include teachings on a number of advanced pranayamas, and these will be incorporated into the daily practices as the retreat progresses.

The retreat will take place in Mid Wales, U.K., in a beautiful retreat centre set in 200 acres of grounds. The dates will be the 1st to 6th July 2025. It will be led by myself and Alex Wales, with Sally coming up from Devon to do the cooking. The retreat will be suitable for people of any level of experience.

The topic of this retreat will be the same as the retreat I am leading in May 2025 in Devon, but because the May retreat is fully booked, I have organised a second event on the same topic.

This retreat is open for booking now. Full details are here

Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000