AYP Helpers
 paying it forward - amazon reviews
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cosmic_troll

USA
229 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2007 :  04:27:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit cosmic_troll's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello all. Some of you have suggested reviewing Yogani's books on Amazon.com as a way of "paying it forward". I've read both "Deep Meditation" and "Secrets of Wilder" some time ago, and have sat on my lazy ass not reviewing them. I just recently reviewed them and thought I'd post the reviews just for the hell of it. Here they are:

Deep Meditation is a great book! Meditation is one of the most misunderstood endeavors imaginable. But Yogani explains it in plain English, in a very accessible way for most people. His method is both incredibly simple and yet so powerful. The author stresses that the practice should be tried for oneself and blind faith should not be relied upon. If the reader makes a sincere attempt at these practices, the promises of inner peace and divine ecstacy will be fulfilled. I say this from experience. But don't listen to me.... see for yourself.

The Secrets of Wilder is a great story. As a story, it's inspiring and highly entertaining. But it's more than that. The spiritual practices that John Wilder discovers actually work! The accounts may be fictional and exaggerated, but it gives people a sense of what's possible.... enlightenment and divine love. This book is hard to put down! Each chapter will have you wondering what lies ahead. And the plot twists near the end will have you thinking you know what's going to happen, but then it turns on your head! Yogani writes this book in a way that elicits compassion for the villain.... you'll see what I mean. This is one of the greatest stories I've ever read. Highly recommended

If any of you have reviewed Yogani's books on Amazon, I encourage you to post them here... they might inspire someone to do the same. And if you've read any of Yogani's books and haven't reviewed them, I encourage you to do so.

Peace
cosmic

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2007 :  12:50:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cosmic:

Thank you very much for those beautiful reviews.

Amazon reviews make a huge difference. It is one of the easiest and most effective ways to help out AYP. Write them from the stillness of heart, in truth.

Samyama anyone?

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic_troll

USA
229 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2007 :  8:08:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit cosmic_troll's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You're very welcome, Yogani. It's nothing compared to what you've given me and others through your writings.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000