Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Hand mudra to see energy(asking)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Minti

Spain
4 Posts

Posted - May 28 2024 :  7:26:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello, i am Gabriel from Spain, nice to meet you...

So, in the last 10 years, i ve been experiencing m?ltiple siddhis randomly, mainly when i dont eyaculate for 3+ months

If i rememer right, my first experience was to see a light human body, yellow lines at the upper back from somebody, It lasted some seconds.
Then months later i ve seen a full yellow human like projected over the body, didnt last long either
Years later i seen akashic point moving Up and down from the center of someones head
Again years later i seen a trought current, It was moving fast and was inside someones eye in the black part of the eye

This happens randomly for short periods of time after long periods and i Guess theyr called siddhis, but its not stable so i want It to be just there, and enjoy It.

Im working on kechari step 5 but i know its a long road also hard, not sure if its gonna stablish siddhis either.

I also see points of light, different colours in my hands randomly, so i know the way to go

Please, i know there are gur?s and higher beings working for this communitty and human improvement,

So im asking for one of you to share a mudra that makes this my normal experience, no random thing no more.

Ive tested most mudras already and theyr dont seem to work

Hope u can help

Edit: ive also seen from long distance thru third eye, a spehre opened in my front and i seen like 10 meters distance just inside It, again, i can freely open my third eye but happens randomly.

Edited by - Minti on May 28 2024 7:30:10 PM

Niels Jacob

France
50 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2024 :  10:25:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Gabriel,

It seems to me that you develop great abilities. From what you describe I would say that your 3rd eye has become activated and it would cause all the appearances.
I could not think of any particular mudra that will help you to maintain these experiences. Because it's all about the 3rd eye, I would suggest you to check that vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHc...=ThreeVajras

Love, Niels
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000