Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 AYP Mantra in Hebrew/Aramaic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jzatopa

USA
12 Posts

Posted - May 24 2024 :  05:31:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit jzatopa's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
With my studies in Ophanim Yoga and Kabbalah over the past few years and years of meditational study and other developments. I decided to take it upon myself to find a version of the AYP Mantra in Hebrew/Aramaic. While this translation isn't perfect, I have found it to work. If you end up trying it, I would love to hear how you experience it vs. the Sanskrit/English of the original. I see that they both are powerful and unique but have mostly similar qualities.

The Mantra is
Haskalah, Bet, Haskalah, Bet, AHYH, AHYH, Ein Ani, Ein Ani

Haskalah - Enlightenment
Bet - The letter for the beginning of beginnings which also represents the start of Torah as well as physical manifest existence (the Big Bang both in alliteration and in intention as the womb is also considered a home we live in - in Kabbalah manifest reality is feminine and receives the light of the masculine through the tzimtzum)
AHYH - I AM
Ein Ani - Means something like "there is no 'me'". Used to convey "the self does not exist"

Now mantra based practiced was stymied sociologically in Judeo-Christian religion, Aryeh Kaplan's book Meditations and Kabbalah being a rare manual, but there is no reason not to use it short of upsetting some orthodox (which might be just what is loving for them). It's unfortunate as we know due to how effective the science of mantra really is. However it is my hope that by sharing this, and seeing that love is universal and so is the intent of being not just enlightened in mind or emotion but living through the enlightenment as love in all ways eternally as a full enlightenment, that we build a bridge down from The All to us through the tools that God has helped us share through our own enlightenment and lessons

Edited by - jzatopa on May 24 2024 05:36:54 AM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - May 24 2024 :  10:35:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

jzatopa

USA
12 Posts

Posted - May 24 2024 :  7:18:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit jzatopa's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
While I cannot change the title. I wanted to add this, in Arabic this is called a dhikr and would be pronounced as such.

alnuwr ba'i, alnuwr ba', 'ana 'akunu, 'ana 'akunu, 'ana la 'akunu, 'ana la 'akun

Edited by - jzatopa on May 24 2024 9:10:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

jzatopa

USA
12 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2024 :  5:01:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit jzatopa's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

Upon deeper meditation, the mantra is better expressed this way.

Ephphatha Bet, Ephphatha Bet, AHYH, AHYH, Ein Ani, Ein Ani
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000