Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini particle stuck
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mettta

Netherlands
1 Posts

Posted - May 21 2024 :  2:53:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste,

I have a question regarding what I believe to be Kundalini syndrome. Exactly one year ago, I had an intense experience mixing deep meditation with psychedelics. Microdosing LSD and some other substances was a recipe for trouble.

After this experience, I suffered from severe insomnia until January 2024. Gradually, I noticed the symptoms were diminishing, and I found it easier to fall asleep. Around January, I also abstained from masturbation, which actually made it harder to fall asleep initially.
However, I noticed that after a certain point, abstaining from masturbation caused my body and mind to adjust to the overflow of energy, and I could fall asleep again. The main symptom was feeling like there was a small particle stuck in my crown chakra, along with significant activity near my pineal gland.

Practicing meditation where the energy flows upwards increased my chances of insomnia.
I was really happy that my body and mind were recovering again. But then it happened again. I didn?t take any psychedelics, but I attended an intense yoga class, and I couldn?t fall asleep again.

One of my concerns is that I will participate in a silent retreat for the second time in about six weeks, and I am worried that it will worsen my situation. I have been considering what else I could do before going to the retreat, and I have read about the front and back channels of Kundalini as well.
One of the meditations I practice now is Metta or focusing on my hara to move energy to other places in my body. These seem to work somewhat, but perhaps more practice is needed.

I have also looked at this topic for inspiration: AYP Forum on Kundalini Syndrome and I have been practicing throat dilation as well which has some interesting effects.

What is wisdom? What should or shouldn?t I do ?

With metta,

Mettta
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000