Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 My experience with a cow. Omg!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yogic_scenary

India
11 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2024 :  08:33:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I live in India and here it's very common to see cows roam the streets.
So anyway, one day I was just walking back to my place after buying something from a store.
I saw a cow, it was minding it's own business, nibbling on some grass nearby.
And I don't know why, I spontaneously waved at it. It saw me and mooed in happiness and came near me. And I sort of started 'petting' it on its forehead.
And OH MY GOD.
It just showered my with such intense love, power and bliss. I kid you not, the intensity was unfathomable. Imagine a powerful orgasm(not local to the sexual organ) and multiply that by x50.
Yes, it was shaktipat.
The energy it showered me with was pure, natural and grounding. And it was so intense, all I could manage to do at that moment was go home and just sit and wonder, what on earth just happened, while my body was continuously orgasming in love, bliss and purification.
It is said, all the Gods are housed inside a cow and that cows are sacred and divine creatures and they were not kidding and I don't think it's a metaphor either. They are great and worthy of worship.

Edited by - yogic_scenary on Jan 01 2024 08:44:49 AM

Cato

Germany
225 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2024 :  5:01:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, sounds like an amazing experience!
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2024 :  02:07:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Holy cow!
Go to Top of Page

TensorTympani

USA
69 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2024 :  12:01:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yogani on shaktipat in https://www.aypsite.com/plus/146.html#146.3

quote:
A source does not even have to be identified or localized, because a receptive recipient will attract divine energy from everywhere. That is the essence of bhakti -- surrender to the divine in a perceived form, or non-form, and grace comes from everywhere. It's got little to do with the form or the source (except as perceived by the bhakta). It's got everything to do with the recipient.

[I just happened to read this lesson addition yesterday and thought it might be food for thought ]
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000