Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Kundalini syndrome
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Deep Mistry

India
1 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2023 :  8:14:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi there, my name is Deep Mistry. I am 28 yrs old man from India.
I am suffering from kundalini syndrome from past 7 yrs, where I am facing huge issue of energy trapping in my head and not able to ground it. Fortunately, I come from Nath yogis cult and consulted my Guru for the same. He then temporarily grounded my energies by applying bhasma from head to tail bone bringing back energies down. He said that I have lot of energy coming in my head and it's not the correct time for such happening. After this event I experienced altered states of consciousness and Amrita in my mouth. Each drop of it was extremely intoxicated and was melting my identity. It was very terrible experience. But soon by his grace it subsided.
I want a proper Guru to guid me further and explain me what actually happened and what will be the impact of this incident in my life in future.

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2023 :  04:07:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Deep Mistry,

Thank you for sharing your experience. It sounds as if you went through a premature crown opening, with too much prana rising to the higher centres, and amrita being produced before you were ready to handle that experience. You did not mention what spiritual practices you have been using, but it is possible that they are ones that are not safe? Or, you may have practised for too long each day, instead of regulating your practices carefully.

I filmed a short video for YouTube on managing a painful kundalini awakening which is here. And I also filmed a short video about the experience of producing amrita which is here.

You can read more about self-pacing and grounding in lesson 69 on this website.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000