AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 How to shortcut the mind
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Niels Jacob

France
40 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2023 :  10:51:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

I've been practicing AYP techniques for about 3 years from now.
All of a sudden the following thought to me during DM: "What if I were really empty of any knowledge, what if I really knew nothing ? " So I went deeper in that way, trying to literally shortcut the whole thought process. Basically, it's all about seeing himself as a newborn child with absolutely no ability of neither speaking nor understanding any verbal language, literally free of distorted conceptions from the outside world. I started to consider everything (for example thoughts, internal visions, sensations...) as fully new, untouched. My memory didn't tell me how to handle this thing, because in that process the memory is shortcut. Perception is fully turned inside, uninfluenced by memory.

Once you are in that process, it's all about connecting yourself to the very nature of things, which are exclusively sensitiveness.
I noticed my perception being enhanced during the time I was in that process. Due to the absence of mental processing, every sensation (mostly visual) were magnified, and "stood" longer there as usual. I'm feeling that I'm on the right spiritual track!

Surely I was inspired by the eyes of my 6 months old daughter which literally lighted up as she saw new objects, or touch new stuff, whatever they may be. Philosophers out here may link these to Stoicism (and may be sensualism too).

This post it's mainly to share this view with you, AYP people. I hope it will inspire you in your journey.
Love, Niels
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000