Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Do all your chakras feel the same level of bliss?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lkwthnu

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2022 :  09:20:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I experience the most ecstatic conductivity in my upper 6 chakras. For some reason the root has never been as blissful, though it is the most sensitive physically when applying bandhas or in siddhasana.

Does anyone else experience this? Do I need to meditate on my root more? Should they all have the same relative level of ecstatic conductivity?

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2022 :  10:40:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lkwthnu,

There is no need for the level of ecstasy to be the same in every chakra, when ecstasy is present in the body. People awaken in different ways and at different rates, and so it is quite normal for the experience of some chakras to be different than others. The same is true for energy channels.

In AYP, there is no meditation on the root chakra. The awakening of the root is brought about by more global practices such as meditation, spinal breathing, mulabandha, siddhasana, shambhavi mudra and so on.

So, everything is fine. No need to change anything.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000