Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Stellar Triangle Formations
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yoginstar

Netherlands
78 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2007 :  7:53:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit yoginstar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Speaking Sanskrit, Samyama & Past Lives

From the point of view of the baby who is born with full consciousness of his/her previous life.

Hi all,
in the past few days I have gone in and out of time itself, consciously so (meaning I did not sleep or only very little, I kept smoking, after all, smoke is also matter, be it only the flimsiest piece of matter). I will now bring myself back slowly with some food and as I come into these forums here, attracted by nothing else but the level of the heart ( heartchakra being the 4th chakra) I MUST talk, as I need to pace myself down from the 6th see-through level, where the 5th level is the Mercurial or listening/talking level.

True listening is listening in with the heart open and comes from alignment with that which we all came from in the past. Dissection is going down another level (3rd) where we can fight like cats and dogs for the simple purpose of getting some creation going.

Physical creation is by the union of male and female, producing a child, with genes which can easily be traced back physically so.
Evolutionary creation is not creating physically, but then we do start to fly into outer space as we leave our rootfamily. It is called individualization psychologically so. The first time we do this is during puberty: the parent we are attracted/attached most to is the one where we will feel most comfortable with , so that is the easier one to break the bonds with if we do not wish to become physical parents (3rd level) and aim for something higher, aim for God or the stars itself.
Being an astrologer, I realized a long time ago that we all are preconditioned by sheer number/name and mathematics so to speak. Having dimly realized myself at 35 years of age, I was scared stiff to go further, for no one wants to be God, do they. Or the guru. Do they?
So each creates its own familyroots and systems, and I seem to right now go through this consciousness raising experience here with AYP for the simple reason that my background/ past path is SRF and on certain very high levels only I felt totally suffocated by the TM movement in the Netherlands , not because I have any alignment with it whatsoever, it is more that they seem to have surrounded me all the time, and “pulled” at me so to speak.

(I have moved more and more out of the Netherlands and am now living almost permanently in Belgium, though officially tied to the Netherlands still).

The SRF systems and TM systems if you ask me combine however inside/out, thus another way.. They combine into a system of 4.
Two rootfamilies as it were joining up for the sake of evolution. It is what physically may have happened 2000 years ago when the Piscean age was brought into being, aiming for the Christconsciousness (6th level): and to God only through the Christ. But the astrologers were the yogi’s and probably used the Jewish backgrounds (like TM currently) to get some evolution going in order for the joining up of Eastern and Western disciplines today. We’re right now sociologically speaking in a timeframe where East and West have no other choice but to recognize their common heritage.
And understand, that joining up alone is no longer the point. For it would mean another World War, where half would die. It would be repeating the same patterns as always, nothing new would evolve. Thus an “Aquarian Age” is in the making. The South and North Poles are joining up (Skandinavia/Canada and the South America’s and African people). They’ve come in to help us, each from a different direction. It is the Great Plan of Spirit created by the Indians, and given in exchange for land to Europeans when they took over American land.
This Great plan of Spirit is walking the natural path of the 4 elements. The yogi’s come in from the other end, seeking manifestation.

I think Yogani’s genius was to create
1) a series of lessons which were entirely true to Natural Law
2) using the past and mixing it with that (TM) from which Secrets of Wilder were generated (I’m talking backwards here I know, I’m flying in:--))
3) to ultimately create a forum with you, where all religions feel welcome as we together go for truth and wisdom the healthy way.
The science of breath means the understanding that death does not exist..
It means to understand consciousness itself. (Neptune, astrologically, for Naz).
Neptune is also about alcohol, about flying, about forgetting, about not being conscious of what it is half the time we are really saying.

The aim is the level of the heart, for otherwise we all die. Not smoking will bring lung cancer (Lungs are the rootsystem too) but the fear of death itself.
There is no such thing as death. There is only the fear itself.
If we stop breathing for fear, in fact, time is being accelerated. Time exists by the normal patterns of breathing.

With that I realize there is nothing other I can do for myself than wisely use Yogani’s lesson for selfpacing, because I don’t have a clue otherwise in which particular “timeframe” or even location (within) I am. I realized it is entirely possible that on the 7th level, of flying, of yogic breathing or even smoking (and not dying at all), raising consciousness a level, this is all done with the aim of getting a NEW creation going, a new creation where we need to cooperate as astrologers anyway with our science of the past, spacetravel. For it is for the projection in matter of a different way to live and be. The peaceful way, with no more war.
The conscious way.

I am going almost crazy here as I join you in this forum, from the point of the person who currently is alone, not eating and sleeping a whole lot, going for the third time through this “dreamland”, but now awake in trying to find my own path.

I’ve come home in this forum, I truly have. On THIS level I am flying in in, for me it is a life support, for I need to get down to the Mercurial throat level, for otherwise I would die:-))

As I will pace down more and more probably and hopefully in the weeks ahead, I think maybe my name needs changing again:-)) We all need to stay in touch with the reality of the root of the family we enter and barge in on.

It is on the Mercurial (throat) 5th level that I feel entirely home here with you guys.There is indeed a lot of not stupid and consious love going on here. 4th level. Might it be the home of all true yogi’s and scientists maybe?
But me myself, I’m stuck at the groundlevel, no 2nd level support, and very very frightened still for the 3rd level which is the Netherlands for me on all levels:-) I am only frightened when they talkt to me as if they are my brothers and sisters. And frankly biologically speaking, my brother and sister do live over there. I need some help myself here to not go entirely insane.
In trying to clear the passage ways to freedom (I am already living in Belgium), I thought of the previous wars, both for Europe as well as for America (Vietnam). I then went back to the Russia/America situation. Well astrologically I have whole tales about that. But this is not an astrologyforum:-)

I am sending a copy of this mail to
1) some of my astrologer friends
2) the SRF : who really are my friends for my own 3rd level (the Netherlands).
3) to you in this AYP group, who need to help me here also as I am trying to help you as brothers and sisters, to get beyond our own pasts.

Naz

37 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2007 :  05:01:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Naz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
1. You really need to calm down and to pace yourself down. Yogani’s explanation of self-pacing is insightful, but also limited in a way. What I could add is that real spiritual practice is a full-time occupation (24/7). When you meditate less to pace yourself down you are using your conventional system of interpretations to protect yourself from too much infusion of the unknown. My practice is a permanent meditation and samyama, and the protecting mechanism is in the predominantly open and easy modification oriented structure of my tonal. The pacing mechanisms are not through rolling back to the more closed and limited conventional perception patterns, but through regulating and real-time processing of the on-going infusion of the unknown. A system of interpretation of reality must be open for changes, but in the same time must provide some basic rigidness and strength to hold to. I’ve changed and expanded my system many times and I believe that an ability to do that (including the ability to find and correct the mistaken, fully or partially misinterpreted or unclear areas of one’s system) is a prerequisite to harmonious spiritual evolution.

2. You seem to have had some experience. However, your general energy readings do not seem much changed as from my point of view. If you gave me your not rectified birth date (exact time and place) I’d be interested to have a look at your full chart.

3. In your messages I find some very interesting and insightful points. Some of them I’ve already used to further expand my understanding. At the same time, there’s lots of extra noise in what you express.

4. Moon (even when not full) is a sattvic energy. It is capable of valuable discoveries. When not full, the discoveries would be mixed with many unbalanced fears, disorientation and illusions already manifested but not yet dealt with.

Thank you.

Edited by - Naz on Jan 03 2007 05:55:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2007 :  07:53:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Note: Topic moved for better placement.
Go to Top of Page

yoginstar

Netherlands
78 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2007 :  07:54:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit yoginstar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Naz,
the reason I am shouting so loud in these forums is because you are exactly correct, I dont know what to do on the other levels of reality. I'm scared stiff there and am I allowing myself to be guided back in which I should not do?
January 24, 1953, 5.22.22 MET, 4.22.22 UT or GMT, Enschede, the Netherlands.
Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

yoginstar

Netherlands
78 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2007 :  08:34:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit yoginstar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Naz, I am reading this a bit better what you are saying here, maybe this explains it a little better for your point of view?
1. the point is, on what level do I calm down... I could easily experiment for myself with the Moon as sattvic energy instead of the physical, but I risk loosing touch with my own current systems of reality, i.e. simple basic existence. The inner energydepletion exchanged with entire fullness of energy is experimenting with how on earth am I going to go about this consciously. I will calm down more physically when I will meditate more, I know, I’ve currently stopped that a little, as I wonder whether from this flying state, I shouldn’t get down onto the planet more so to speak. I’ve explained myself using the 7 chakra system which no doubt you will have noticed , in understanding that there must be 14 basic rootsystems plus or minus 1 or 2 drifting away. I simply opted consciously for landing myself in the 5th sphere of ether beyond the 4 elements for that’s where I in this state feel most at home:-) I made a mistake in what I said above, that yogi’s were trying to manifest, (that ’s the yogi’s going wild like me:-) , the science of breath and timepulses I guess is the higher science. I think it is about manifestation higher up, not downpacing so much. It involves if you ask me nothing less than the cooperation of more systems.

2. It is the exact reason that I thought Yogani’s lessons were the answer for my kind of problem, where he offers 2 x 20 minute meditations instead of the full 24/7 occupation you are talking about, which I can’t handle. I am simply not evolved enough.

3. The higher level samyama which you could have been talking about, (I dunno) , is also about impulses of time we give it. I understand that you consider yourself to be practicing a higher form of samyama than Yogani does, because I think we ‘re talking different levels here indeed. For me myself ONLY the simple practices he offers are exactly what I need. But I am not alone in this journey. I feel we’re about to manifest groupsituations with aligning sidereally speaking rather than tropical only.
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2007 :  09:08:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yoganstar
It would appear to me that your main work here involves, as you say, getting comfortable in the lower levels.
You seem comfortable on the higher spirit realms, but this needs to be anchored firmly to Earth.
The advice that Yogani has given many times about premature opening of the crown chakra would appear to apply to you. Whilst the crown may have remained open since childhood and therefore may appear to be your natural state, in fact, I'm sure you know, your natural state whilst in your body is to be "here" "now".

If you would accept my advice, it would be to self pace by ceasing all crown related activity for the moment, which would probably mean putting your astrology on hold untill you are established in the here and now.
You practice AYP and are here with us now, and this is for a reason. I suggest you start from basics and get the lower energy channels cleared with a solid routine of AYP practices. It may take a long time to establish this and it may entail facing many fears, but we are here to support you in this.
You might say it is your path to anchor those lovely higher realms you talk of, for the benefit of all of us. Eckhart Tolle referes to people like this, as the Frequency Holders.
Namaste
Louis
Go to Top of Page

Naz

37 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2007 :  2:46:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Naz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would also add here, that in our most special and high experiences we are often very alone. I doubt that here yoginstar would find anyone who is really knowledgeable and familiar with his last experiences. At least for me I can say, that I am not able to see if his crown chakra was/is open or not. My perception of energy is not visualization based and I do not try to read the energy of chakras of an individual (though such a reading is possible). I also do not literally ‘see’ the aura of a given person. I perceive energy currents and this perception is not directly comparable to any sensory perception. I know very little about the states yoginstar describes. I also can not really tell if his experience was more a real one or imagined.

I concur with the idea that breathing impulses and time impulses are correlated. Through breathing we push the manifestation of karma within time.

The Samyama I practice is basically the same Samyama everyone here knows very well. There’s nothing ‘higher’ or ‘more advanced’ about the technique itself. It’s all very simple. What I believe to be different is the way I integrate the results of my Samyama into the structure of my mind/soul and the level of openness from which I start this Samyama. In my view the results of Samyama are very much dependent on the general structure of the mind of a practitioner. Speaking generally, any thought is a Samyama and any idea, intention, or other formation of our mind works just the same way our Samyama does. In our meditation we go a little bit deeper within, but with that going deeper all the mechanics of our mind working on all the levels also gets there. So, our sutras are always very much mixed with thousand other influences and things we have in our mind. The only way to make your Samyama really what it is would be through permanently giving up the rest. And this, in turn, is not accomplishable overnight. The process of making the mind empty would take years. Though, one would, of course, feel some difference already with the very first steps. It’s a long journey, on which we are basically one-on-one with God.

While traveling our path, what we might need is energy exchange with other people, who have other patterns than we do.

yoginstar: I’ve examined your chart. It’s very interesting and somewhat different from what I imagined. It’s better in a way. I’m learning a lot from this communication.
Go to Top of Page

yoginstar

Netherlands
78 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2007 :  1:27:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit yoginstar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sparkle,
thank you so much. The truth of the matter is, I am a non stop smoker. Reading your mail gave me much needed breath in my lungs. Now, the other mails above here, I will read better later. I am first going to do exactly as Sparkle suggests, for I do need to get down onto the planet the safe way for me first. Greetz!
Go to Top of Page

yoginstar

Netherlands
78 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2007 :  3:34:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit yoginstar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Naz,
after I paced down exactly as Sparkle mentioned, I turned back to the general mode of mind you are actually talking about above here. After that, I came to a full stop again. As I mentioned earlier that I would come back to your mail above here later, I have just logged in again to see what it was that you were actually saying. It confirms exactly what I was doing. A full stop right on this level right now seems to be okay for now. I'll check back later to see whether that is correct. Thanks a billion.

Edited by - yoginstar on Jan 04 2007 3:40:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

yoginstar

Netherlands
78 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2007 :  5:15:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit yoginstar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
pff.. pacing down involves a lot of pacing down and then pacing back up again until one zooms right in. I wish to all let you know that NAZ indeed has a higher Samyama practice. The only reason I can know this, is because I am an astrologer and so is he. I just didn't speak his language, nor did he speak mine, but true astrology can just simply flip flop back between one or the other system of practice, in the end. With this, I do wish to tell you Naz, that I'm landed home safely.
Thank you again. I do not know when I will embarge in on this forum again, as I have left all my own work undone in the past weeks and I need to clear up a few things there too. It may be February even:-))
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000