Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Yoga and Diabetes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jclone

United Arab Emirates
61 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2020 :  06:49:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

First of all, I am pre-diabetic trying to do yoga, so far these exercises have benefited me (I think it did). I was wondering if there is someone here who is in the same situation, and how was yoga helped you with diabetes?

Here's the routine I've been following :) https://www.healthline.com/health/d...for-diabetes

Edited by - AYPforum on Oct 05 2020 08:05:20 AM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2020 :  08:05:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

dietarydongguan

USA
22 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2020 :  04:36:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm sure my aunt will love this, she's pre-diabetic. I didn't know they can still do those exercises in the link you provided but I'm sure she'll want to try it.
Go to Top of Page

microcosm

102 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2020 :  2:31:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ketogenic diet helped me, I reduced amount of carbs to less than 25g a day and ate lots of fats.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000