AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Invisible Hands
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sboney

18 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2006 :  11:41:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit sboney's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have lately had glimpses that on the path there are a lot of invisible hands supporting the work of returning to conscious knowledge of our source. What I mean is other beings and forms of energy aside from our own inner guru and outer teachings. These are not things I am trying to draw in or solicit, just gentle movements of energy or realizations that I believe would be otherwise referred to as "grace" because they seem to come from outside of my own experience and preparation.

It would be interesting to really know what supports us and our internal work. My sense is that the resources and support devoted to human evolution are staggering in their scope and compassion.

Anyway I am probably stating the obvious but right now I am feeling a lot of gratitude and humility about this particular realization as it is unfolding and wanted to share it and hear your thoughts.

sadhak

India
604 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2006 :  12:21:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit sadhak's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi sboney,
Welcome to the forum.

Yes, I do think the feeling of 'beings' or energies supporting us on the journey becomes apparent when we move on. I have felt this at times, and have heard many practitioners go through this too. Nice reminder from you of these invisible helping hands. 'the universe conspires....?'
Go to Top of Page

Doc

USA
394 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2006 :  03:24:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Doc's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Agreed. An inner awareness of and belief in the presence of invisible spirit guides, guardian angels, protective spirits, and so forth, has long been a source of inspiration for religious artworks as well.

Here are a couple of examples:

http://www.artgalleryoftherockies.c...rge/4475.jpg

http://enchantedgardensnd.com/ebayi...lcat=1_2.jpg

Go to Top of Page

Maximus

India
187 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2006 :  04:26:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Maximus's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"the universe conspires....?"

Good to know that. Sorry if I sound like going off topic but does anyone believe some (supernatural) conspiracy like that will happen for preserving the ecosystem and the many species wildlife going extinct due to mans greed?
Go to Top of Page

Doc

USA
394 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2006 :  08:31:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Doc's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Maximus

"the universe conspires....?"

Good to know that. Sorry if I sound like going off topic but does anyone believe some (supernatural) conspiracy like that will happen for preserving the ecosystem and the many species wildlife going extinct due to mans greed?

Well of course....probably not.....but perhaps! So to clarify....just for the record... that's a definite maybe from me.

Hari OM!

Doc
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2006 :  5:15:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Maximus,
quote:
does anyone believe some (supernatural) conspiracy like that will happen for preserving the ecosystem and the many species wildlife going extinct due to mans greed?

I've heard of a huge conspiracy going on.... involving literally millions of angels, and an incredible number of ascended beings. Oh, yea... I forgot to mention... we're part of it. That's what the invisible helping hands are all about. A few years ago, a friend of mine went into a coma for about two weeks. She had never spoken to me about the supernatural before. After she came out of the coma she said to me:
"the angels are working so hard to help us, I couldn't believe it".
At the moment it can at times seem like the forces of darkness are winning, but if you could see the forces of light...

Anyway... It's probably just some conspiracy theory...

Love and light
Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000