Enlightenment Milestones
 Reality of Experience
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

habbu07

Nepal
5 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2020 :  11:21:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I experience I'm here all the time along with the experience of I'm alone projecting all things whenever my attention alights because I feel, think, believe, relate, worry, listen, taste, act, talk, etc it's all of me and me.

Years back I felt everything is out there to me but I exerience other way round these days and I feel I am everything for which I'm responsible for my ignorance, knowledge, pain, pleasure, etc.

What is this experience?

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2020 :  10:30:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Habbu07,

It seems that the identification with the object of perception is replaced with the identification with the cognitive processes. If you are your feelings, thinking, beliefs, etc., you could bring your attention to them and notice that what you call "of me and me" changes in time - everything is impermanent. If it changes, it cannot be the final truth, isn't it?

Your insight that you are responsible for your ignorance is right on the mark. If you are responsible, then you can do something about it. Do you have a spiritual practice?
Go to Top of Page

habbu07

Nepal
5 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2020 :  04:57:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You Blanche! I am indebted by your contribution in this topic.

Yes I experience that I am responsible for my ignorance, I feel happy that I know this and I shift my consciousness towards directing it in right place without any thoughts that changes my projection that of me and me with just presence.

Regarding my spiritual practice I experiment meditations with "The Book of Secrets 112 Meditations to Discover the Mystery Within An Introduction to Meditation". Also listening and reading to Osho's discourses very often.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000