Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Oversleeping?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

insideout

USA
44 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2006 :  3:20:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit insideout's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Ever since I started spinal breathing 4 days ago, I've been sleeping more than 10 hours a night. The usual for me is between 7 and 8 hours. Seems strange because a lot of other posters mention that they sleep less. What's going on?

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2006 :  3:47:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Insideout,
It sounds like purification or what has been described in this thread as deep fatigue.. I go through phases of this too...
After beginning AYP, I do sleep less than I used to (because I can without being tired).. however I don't have any trouble falling asleep, or sleeping through the night... actually my quality of sleep has improved since I started AYP. Different people have different matrix of obstructions.. so each one has his/her own set purifications and experiences.. You must be doing something right to have experienced this change...
Go to Top of Page

insideout

USA
44 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2006 :  4:29:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit insideout's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti,

Thanks for the link. I just finished my Bachelor's degree and ended my part-time job so maybe it's just time to catch up on some "stress-based fatigue."
quote:
You must be doing something right to have experienced this change

Certainly feels right when IamIamIam...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000