Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Exhaustive material on Kundalini
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ajna

India
59 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2006 :  08:26:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit ajna's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All

http://www.eng.vedanta.ru/library/k...contents.php

has exhaustive info on kundalini. But the catch is, the navigation has to be done chapter by chapter, you cannot directly goto the chapter of your interest. May be it is that way on purpose

Cheers

Athma_Shakti

India
81 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2006 :  4:32:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Athma_Shakti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi Ajna

Thanx for the nice link.

perhaps a little solution for navigation can work

www.eng.vedanta.ru/library/k.../contents.php

replace "contents.php" with [sectionNo_sectionTitle].php

ex: 1_what_is_kundalini.php
Go to Top of Page

ajna

India
59 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2006 :  12:58:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit ajna's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Athma Sakthi

Thanks for the navigation solution.

Cheers
Go to Top of Page

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2006 :  3:06:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is by Swami Satyananda, who I've made a particular study of. My conclusion is that you need to read him with your filters on. He knows a LOT (and is generous enough to spill it), but he speaks with equaly confidence about things he knows and things he's just been told. He contradicts himself a bunch (in this site, he says both that raja yoga can result in schizophrenia upon kundalini awakening and that it does not result in schizophrenia upon kundalini awakening). Basically, he wrote this stuff when he was young, and he had the brio of youth and early recognition.

Now that he's older, he's admitted he never really felt God until recently. A rather courageous admission (which endears me to him), and one that should be beared in mind when reading his prolific early writings. He has not, to my knowledge, written anything in recent years, unfortunately.

Edited by - Jim and His Karma on Dec 12 2006 3:07:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

will.iam

23 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2006 :  10:00:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit will.iam's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
http://biologyofkundalini.com/

Here is another kundalini site, it has been posted before, but it should be included in a topic titled "Exhaustive material on Kundalini"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000