Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Nectar Cycle, where does it lead?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2019 :  11:12:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Okay, yes, I'm still in dualism. I've experienced the nectar cycle sorta on steroids recently. I experience love flowing out of my heart. I experience the sweetheartness. I can sorta find it, and it will happen.

I know we talk about an outpouring of divine love. Have you experienced an inpouring? OMG! Everything loves you, and you love everything. Even dead things. Even things that are not alive(but are alive).

Does this end in a "can't go back" state? I guess I don't understand it completely.

Lori

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2019 :  3:21:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lalow33
I guess I don't understand it completely.

Does anyone?
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2019 :  8:46:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Mmmmmm, nectar. Still awaiting a taste
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2019 :  12:39:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Does this end in a "can't go back" state?

I would think you've passed the point of no return some time ago, Lori.
If someone told you: 'from this moment on you will no longer practice yoga', would you think that would even be possible? There comes a time when you become yoga. I think you are in a "can't go back" state already.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2019 :  7:02:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lori,

quote:
Okay, yes, I'm still in dualism. I've experienced the nectar cycle sorta on steroids recently. I experience love flowing out of my heart. I experience the sweetheartness. I can sorta find it, and it will happen.

I know we talk about an outpouring of divine love. Have you experienced an inpouring? OMG! Everything loves you, and you love everything. Even dead things. Even things that are not alive(but are alive).

Does this end in a "can't go back" state? I guess I don't understand it completely.

The nectar cycle is a part of the process of enlightenment. So, that is where it leads when combined with daily meditation and a full-scope yoga practice. The energetic aspect of it all is not so important. What matters is what we are able to let go of into silence.

"Outpouring Divine love" is just an expression. Ultimately there is no "out" or "in".

The next stage is that of discrimination (viveka), between what we are and what we are not. After that comes a stage of abiding in the bliss of the Self (vairagya). After that comes unity.

There is a description of this process here:

Lesson 327 - The Evolutionary Stages of Mind

and also here:

Lesson 350 - Practices for Moving Beyond the Witness Stage

"During this gradual receding of self-identification with objects, the relationship of observer, process of observation, and object of observation remains intact. It does not change. What changes is our sense of self, our I-sense. It moves out slowly from the objects of perception into our emerging unbounded awareness. As it does, the initial duality between the witness and the objects of perception becomes gradually less dual and more non-dual. This means that the two gradually become One. At the same time, our sense of self expands to become increasingly universal, not tied to any particular object, but found to be underlying all objects of perception. Not self-identified with objects, but underlying them in a way that we no longer see ourselves as being in the world, but instead, the world being in us." [Yogani]

The nectar cycle is both effect and cause in this process, but mostly effect. So, it is good to not hold onto it, or the experiences that arise because of it, and move forward towards unity.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2019 :  06:29:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I hate to leave this post like this. I'm one of the few women who will post in this forum. I don't understand Sanskrit, Christi. Don't hold on to anything ever is the advice. I understand. But I have an interest in sex and the nectar cycle. I know I'm not a dude talking about jerking off(he'd get more replies here), but I'm curious about people's experience with it and how it ended up.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2019 :  10:00:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

I hate to leave this post like this. I'm one of the few women who will post in this forum. I don't understand Sanskrit, Christi. Don't hold on to anything ever is the advice. I understand. But I have an interest in sex and the nectar cycle. I know I'm not a dude talking about jerking off(he'd get more replies here), but I'm curious about people's experience with it and how it ended up.

Hi Lalow,

When I used Sanskrit words in my reply above, I also put the English translations. So, there is no need to understand Sanskrit.

I put the Sanskrit words in there for the benefit of people who are reading along, who are learning Sanskrit. And maybe one day, you will decide to learn some Sanskrit, so it could be useful for you as well.

The nectar cycle will evolve gradually over time. At first it will feel like drops of liquid-light coming down. Then the drops become more frequent. Gradually they turn into little streams or rivers of ecstatic bliss flowing down over the head from the crown and third-eye and being re-absorbed by the throat and the heart chakras.

Eventually the flows of energy are felt less and less and are replaced by pure-bliss-consciousness, divine love and a divine radiance that emanates from your heart, which will transform people around you in different ways. Gradually this will become stronger and stronger affecting people at a larger and larger distance.

As the love overflows, it becomes more about what we can do for others than about anything else. And we can surrender to that.

Eventually the idea of self and other dissolves as well, and this is yoga (union).

Christi
Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2019 :  07:56:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi,

Ok I'm very far to reach advanced or medium yoga practices but have a simple question about nectar cycle related to partial non-ejaculatory orgasm.

So far I was never able to fully non-ejaculate but for quite some time, partial non-ejaculatory really took place along with some energy waves sensing in my body. After this type of love-making with my wife, I'll lay down not that I'm tired at all, just lay down and noticed once in while some very small liquid coming from my deep throat near nausal tract. Typically this very small substance will trigger some itching, annoying with coughing but again no idea is this is known affect.

I agree to not stay in front of the orgasm and realize what you explained on other thread. However it is like that and most of the time, I do release orgasm where part of the fluids clearly go internal and some go external. Anyway my question is about to understand this simple trace of whatever comes from my throat or noose bit after which triggers some irritation and coughing.

Thank you, Albert
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2019 :  09:06:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Albert,

The advice given in AYP is to remain in front of orgasm during sex. This means to stay well away from anything that could be called a "climax". Anything else can involve some loss of fluid and energy.

One of the hallmarks of the production of amrita is that it is intoxicating. It is an ecstatic process that brings us closer to a state of divine union. If you are experiencing that, associated with the experience of "drops" or "liquids" in the region of the head, then it is likely to be amrita. If not, then it is likely to be something else.

Do remmeber that the production of amrita is mostly about the spiritual practices that we are doing on a daily basis. That means asana, pranayama, meditation, samyama, loving service to others etc. The sexual aspect only plays a small part in the whole process, although it is a nescessary part.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2019 :  03:41:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi,
I subtly see lovingness at least once a day. It seems directly related to the nectar cycle for me. There's someone(OMG duality) that stimulates me. Then, I am in love with everything. Hardcore nectar cycle. Way past droplets(ithe nectar cycle,has been going on for 6-7 yrs).
Thank you, Albert for sharing your experience. This part of the forum is discouraged. It need not be so.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000