New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

yoginiannie

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2006 :  2:55:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit yoginiannie's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
my first post. I too am in a similar situation and would like to pass on some things that have helped and hurt as I realize my "stuff". I have always been active for others to remove my own hurt, and here I thought I was soooo balanced! Being quiet for me has been tremendous... a sanctuary where I haven't had one before. I blamed my man for not being that, he couldn't be... remembering that I am loved is another... in this beautiful space we share, someone loves me for being here...and I don't know who they are but I am grateful for their energy and love...this creates more loving energy that I can pass on to someone else who needed it like I did. And the cycle continues. much love to you, you are never alone, may deep peace warm you.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2006 :  08:11:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum Yoginiannie..
quote:
Originally posted by yoginiannie

Being quiet for me has been tremendous... a sanctuary where I haven't had one before.

Amen to that..
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000