Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Some questions regarding Secrets of Wilder
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ckdCosmo

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2006 :  12:42:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit ckdCosmo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'm new to AYP. I just recently bought pretty much everything I could get my hands on, and have been devouring The Secrets of Wilder. The book is very good so far, but I was wondering about the secret chamber part. Has anyone actually done this? I would assume that it would not have been included in the book if we could not all do it, but that is something I have never heard of before and it was pretty out there.
Just looking for any input, thanks.

Shawn

Edited by - AYPforum on Feb 01 2007 01:02:25 AM

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2006 :  07:44:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A lot of us here do it. Here is a video of it!

http://gprime.net/video.php/tongueswallowing

Check out the online lesson on Kechari, too.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2006 :  08:34:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi ckdCosmo, and welcome!

Very happy to hear you are enjoying the Secrets of Wilder -- a story near and dear to my heart.

The practice is called "kechari mudra." It is covered in the AYP Easy Lessons book, and the Asanas, Mudras and Bandhas book.

You can also read about it online, beginning here: http://www.aypsite.org/108.html
It is discussed a lot here in the forums too.

All the best on your path. Enjoy!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2007 :  01:02:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000