AYPsite.org Forum
 Building a Daily Practice with Self-Pacing
 When I don't AYP.....what happens
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  12:17:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
When I don't jaap

the energies build up in my body........and my crown or head get tight

When I don't meditate

I am stressed........and don't experience peaceful feelings or any kind of bliss

When I don't pranayam........

the energies in my head don't ease up

When I don't prayer.......

I don't feel or experience divine consciousness
I am not that psychic
I am more stressed......

When I don't do hawan offerings
my body is not at ease.....I feel extremely high(if you ever smoked a caribbean weed joint....tightness of the head high) and most times sleepy

What happens to you guys?

Edited by - AYPforum on Feb 01 2007 01:02:57 AM

Yoda

USA
284 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  7:52:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Yoda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'd rather not find out!!!
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  8:47:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting you brought this up, Neesha. When I stopped doing practices (due to excess crown activity most likely) after things toned down, I noticed that the sensations in my body became a lot more pleasurable. I would smile and laugh because of the good feelings coursing through my body.

May not be the case for everyone.
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2006 :  6:28:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Scott,

Thanks for the info......but when I stop these things everything act up..........it seems as though it has gotten accustomed to all of this.....

I am in a position I cannot step down

As I was told there's no point of return......implying I am forced to be progressive whether I like it or not!

Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2006 :  7:34:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Do you not like it?

I wish for balance for you, Neesha.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic_troll

USA
229 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2006 :  01:08:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit cosmic_troll's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Neesha

I am in a position I cannot step down

As I was told there's no point of return...

Hi Neesha. I also realized recently that I've reached the point of no return. Life with these practices is so awesome that I don't want to go back to the way things were before. It wasn't a bad way to live, but life is just happier and more meaningful now. The red pill is rather tasty, isn't it?

When I don't practice, what happens to me is that I slip back into old ways. Particularly, I get more introverted to the point of being in my own world. I also become more antisocial, selfish, and feel kinda *bleh* all the time. Not really feeling bad, just indifferent and cold and robotic.

I hope you maintain your practices in a balanced way and get that ecstatic bliss going all the time. Peace
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2006 :  5:35:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hey man thanks ......

I was beginning to think I was the only one experiencing these things.......

For me this whole Yoga thing was not welcomed on my path at the beginning....

I grew to love it...now

I experience lots of ups and downs but nothing too detrimental to my health and well being......I guess the advantage of increasing your consciousness is knowing the driving pace and being aware of everything....so when "gears" are shifted I actually know whats going good or not for me....

Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2007 :  01:02:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000