New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

lucidinterval1

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2006 :  8:10:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice work Yogani!

Your responses were natural and elegant. No editing required in real time. "Like that of one who knows."
Go to Top of Page

Yoda

USA
284 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2006 :  10:47:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Yoda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sparkle,

Good idea with the CDs. I was thinking that it might be fun if Yogani sold a companion CD or audio downloads for each book. I found it very helpful to listen to the nuances when he was chatting on the radio. Helps to fine tune the vibe of a particular practice or perspective.

Your Pal,
Yoda
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2006 :  08:51:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkle

If you get time in your busy schedule would you consider making CD's of maybe lessons or Q and A sessions ?. I think, with that nice voice of yours they would go down a treat. Louis

Hi Louis and All:

Thanks much for the vote of confidence on doing more audio.

The plan is to eventually do all of the AYP Enlightenment Series books (9 of them) in audio. If anyone knows audiobook publishers who might be interested, let me know. I think that will be much more useful audio than the interviews -- preplanned instructional material, which is many steps beyond the interview yak yak. We will likely hear more of the yak yak too.

All the best!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

Yoda

USA
284 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2006 :  7:42:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Yoda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The plan is to eventually do all of the AYP Enlightenment Series books (9 of them) in audio.

Awesome news! I was hoping so!! Sean at taobums said he could help you set up downloads for your site probono. He's busy at the moment, but he said he'd love to help.

Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2006 :  03:26:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
The plan is to eventually do all of the AYP Enlightenment Series books (9 of them) in audio.
That's great news Yogani. Personally I get a lot from audio stuff, I play it in the car over and over as I drive around and it goes in at a very deep level.

It would also add a personal touch from you, which I sometimes think is missing, in terms of marketing. Although the anonymity is very refreshing and a great example to us all.
quote:
We will likely hear more of the yak yak too.

I think you must have kissed the Blarney stone at some stage Yogani, your yak yaking is cool

Edited by - Sparkle on Nov 15 2006 03:32:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2006 :  08:15:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Yoda

[i]Awesome news! I was hoping so!! Sean at taobums said he could help you set up downloads for your site probono. He's busy at the moment, but he said he'd love to help.

Hi Yoda:

Trip has done a fine job of enabling AYP for audio downloading already (see here). It is good to know that Sean can help also if needed. In fact, he has helped tremendously already through the Tao Bums website, as have many of you over there. Many thanks!

Regarding the Enlightenment Series audiobooks, those will be available through Amazon and others whenever they get done. I have to write the rest of the books first. We only have 4 of 9 done so far, with another one on the way. The plan is to have them done by the end of 2007, assuming I am not spending too much time yak yaking between now and then.

The audiobooks would be done after that, unless an interested audiobook publisher steps forward to take the lead on it before then.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

sadhak

India
604 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2006 :  01:23:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit sadhak's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogani,
Audiobooks of course! Sound is way more powerful than just the written word... as everyone here's pointing out. It was wonderful to hear you and the interview seemed to end too soon... Didn't seem like any excessive yak yak at all. You flow very easy, and you have a very soothing, convincing and magnetic voice. Look forward to hearing a lot more of it in the near future... and for it to reach a lot of people too.

I don't know if everyone else felt it too... but I got a strong sense of 'familiarity' with your voice, even though I don't really listen to American voices often. Maybe the ones who were saying you sound 'normal' were saying this too.

Thanks much for putting up the link, Trip. That was a nice surprise for to hear you Near, on the program.

Edited by - sadhak on Nov 16 2006 01:27:23 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000