New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2006 :  11:17:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All:

I am scheduled to be interviewed on a one hour radio show -- Sunday, November 12th, at 7 pm eastern time, USA. The interview will be webcast live from this link:
http://1360wsai.com/pages/streaming.html

The radio station is 1360AM WSAI in Cincinnati, Ohio.

The show is called: "Yoga -- The Other Ninety-Eight Percent."
Sounds fitting for an AYP discussion, doesn't it?

For those in other time zones, see this link showing times around the world matching Sunday, 8 pm eastern time, USA.

Note: See my next post below for a just discovered limitation on international access to the webcast.

If you have the ability to record live audio feed on your computer, feel free to do so and share it as you see fit. It is hoped that we can use a digital audio file to make the interview available for listening anytime on the AYP website. I am not familiar with how to record digitally or set it up for website listening, so anyone that can help with this, please let me know.

Looking forward to exploring this new level of communication for AYP on Sunday!

The guru is in you.

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2006 :  11:46:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogani,

Very exciting news!

If I can view the broadcast I should be able to record it in audio, then I could make it into a RealAudio file for streaming and post it on a site that you designate.

Looking forward to this event!
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2006 :  1:12:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Looking forward very much to hearing your voice!
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2006 :  1:57:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

I just received the following note from someone outside the USA (Ireland). Apparently there is a restriction on the live audio stream outside the USA, which I was not aware of. All the more reason to record the interview and have it available on the AYP website, hopefully within a couple of weeks.

Apologies to all outside the USA for the limitation. I am checking to see if there is a way around it.

Thanks, Weaver, for the kind offer. Let me know via email if it is do-able for you. Anyone else with capability please record the interview also. Better we have several copies than none!

The guru is in you.

-------------------

Hi Yogani,

I tried to access the link you provided to the streaming website and received the following message;

We are sorry but due to licensing restrictions we are not able to allow access to the content you are requesting outside of the United States. If you are US Military serving overseas please Click Here ... All others can send comments using the form below...

I am sure many people outside the US would love to hear this interview.

Can you contact them to make it easier for people outsde to listen in?

If they receive this message, that might be as far as they go.

I am going to fill in the form, and see what reply I get.

Good luck with your interview and keep up the good work...
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2006 :  2:35:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is so exciting... Cant wait to hear your voice Yogani... I wonder if you talk like you write Will find out soon I guess.
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2006 :  3:05:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hmmm I can access the site and record the stream in Audio lab but when I try to play it back there is nothing there no waveform strange anyone have any ideas I tried other recording programmes as well with the same result

Richard

Got it now a few minor adjustments done the trick so i should be recording the programme ok

Richard

Edited by - Richard on Nov 08 2006 3:51:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2006 :  4:07:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by azaz932001

Got it now a few minor adjustments done the trick so i should be recording the programme ok

Richard

Hi Richard:

That's great. You can listen in the UK? So there is hope for tapping in outside the USA.

If anyone has trouble accessing the live feed, kindly report it here.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

Lili

Netherlands
372 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  05:05:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What is 8 pm eastern time in Europe? Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

yoginstar

Netherlands
78 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  06:44:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit yoginstar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lili, it is 2.00 am in the night (MET) over here, already the next day:-) If so many people worldwide listen to it at the same time, the group energy can be wonderfully focussed giving it all the blessings!
I will be doing a conference so I will have to wait until it is published on this site.
Best!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  08:14:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Lili

What is 8 pm eastern time in Europe? Anyone?

Hi Lily,
Your time will be
The World Clock - Time Zone Converter

New York (U.S.A. - New York) Sunday, November 12, 2006 at 8:00:00 PM UTC-5 hours EST
Budapest (Hungary) Monday, November 13, 2006 at 2:00:00 AM UTC+1 hour CET
Go to Top of Page

Lili

Netherlands
372 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  09:42:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  12:32:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here in Germany I can't access the lifestreaming

(they tell me to join the army )
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  3:32:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

blossom divine elder brother!

we smile with your presence closer in heart.

gratitude and love for your overflowing dharma.

ahimsa our yoga that burns karma and the orgasmic goddesss kundalini energies that evolve human reality through each breath.

journeying beyond death to rejoice in knowing spirit. awakened. awake.

may rejevenative blessings of yours flow!

aum

aum

aum

:)

Go to Top of Page

Babaly

USA
112 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  5:24:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Babaly's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
HI Yogani,

This is so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear you and all you have to say:-)

If there is anyone who can teach us how to record it on to our computers please help... as I'm not sure how.

I can't wait:-)

Hear you Sunday!

Babaly
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  6:26:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Am very very excited guys. Like shanti, I am very happy to hear Yogani. Hope someday we will be able to see him too. I think this is a big jump for AYP in terms of marketing.

This will open the knowledge to a wider audience. I kept an alarm in my cell phone at that time on sunday :)

-Near
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  6:54:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Babaly

HI Yogani,

This is so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear you and all you have to say:-)

If there is anyone who can teach us how to record it on to our computers please help... as I'm not sure how.

I can't wait:-)

Hear you Sunday!

Babaly

Hi Babali if you go Here you can download a little free programme called opd2d this will allow you to record and save anything you can hear very easily but you may have to juggle with your volume control. Click on the speaker in your task bar at the bottom right hand corner of your screen then options properties and put a tick in the recording button then OK and put a tick in the aux box now you should be able to record. Try it and get back if you have any problems.

Richard
Go to Top of Page

Alvin Chan

Hong Kong
407 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2006 :  08:41:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great news. Here in Hong Kong, the time will be 9:00am. Not sure if I will be free....

Yogani, hope one day you will appear on the Television, even with your face masked

I won't be able to see it here in Hong Kong anyway, but I think it's a nice way to publicize AYP.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2006 :  10:03:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

The more recordings the better, so we will have plenty of backup copies, just in case. So record away!

As things stand now, Trip will lead the effort to get the interview file in the best size and format for AYP website listening. He has professional experience in this area. There are several ways to do it, and we'd like to do it in a way that allows for both easy streaming audio on the website without the need for a separate player download, and optional download of an MP3, if desired.

Many thanks, and all the best!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

lucidinterval1

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2006 :  10:07:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great news Yogani! I will try and capture an audio recording as well, just in case some of the others have trouble with it.
With Peace,
Paul
Go to Top of Page

Athma_Shakti

India
81 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2006 :  08:28:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Athma_Shakti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is great.

it will be nice if someone record it and post it here in the forums, so that everyone can here that "special person's" voice.

Best Wishes to you Yogani

i also wonder anyone have Yogani's picture?, if possible post it.

Thanx
Kumar
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2006 :  11:15:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

Thanks much for your kind wishes. I am looking forward to "seeing" you tonight, radio gods willing.

As for a picture of me, it is not the way to go. Much better to take a good look in the mirror.

The guru is in you!
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2006 :  4:43:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

I just spoke with the radio interviewer (4:30 pm here) and he informed me that the radio show will be at 7 pm, not 8 pm tonight. It will still be a one hour show. He was very apologetic.

So we will proceed accordingly.

Those who are recording, please adjust your times to be an hour sooner, so we can be sure to have something for the many who will likely tune in an hour late.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2006 :  6:51:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
After all that i am now getting this........We are sorry but due to licensing restrictions we are not able to allow access to the content you are requesting outside of the United States.

Go to Top of Page

amiami

3 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2006 :  7:43:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit amiami's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

If anyone is here reading this you can listen from abroad with proxify.com

Sorry, I just realised it!

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Manipura

USA
870 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2006 :  7:59:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Manipura's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I had computer difficulties but heard some of the interview. Congratulations, Yogani! Great to hear you. I hope there's more to come.
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2006 :  8:01:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great job Yogani. Exciting.

Your voice sounded young.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000