Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Subconcious mind and their tuning
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mdjayaprakash

India
2 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2006 :  06:50:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit mdjayaprakash's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone, I've got the information that subconcious mind has got too much power which makes everything possible once got into it. Now, my question is that how can I embed thoughts into my subconcious mind effectively using AYP Priciples. As sutras are fixed and we can't change it, I'd like to know some other way out.

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2006 :  08:57:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What are you trying to do exactly?
Go to Top of Page

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2006 :  10:26:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi mdjayaprakash,

Yes, the subconscious mind is very powerful. What is stored there determines to a large extent what goes on in our conscious mind, and influences our thoughts, feelings, values, opinions etc. What we try to do via AYP is to clear the subconscious mind of unnecessary material. If you want to implant new material into the subconscious you don't have to use AYP, we do that daily by whatever we create in our minds. So, whatever you think or feel will go there.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000