New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

NoDogma

USA
123 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2019 :  11:47:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

quote:
Originally posted by smileforme
what's really important is the journey rather than enlightenment.

but after realizing your true self (and realizing that the old 'me' was just illusion), the journey has no meaning. There was nothing important about the journey nor is there any meaning to it. It was just there.

In the mean time, enjoy the journey :-)

Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2019 :  2:23:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by NoDogma
but after realizing your true self (and realizing that the old 'me' was just illusion), the journey has no meaning.

There comes a point where we realise it is a journey from here to here. At the same time, it is the journey that brings us to realising our true self. So the journey is necessary. In the realm of meaning, the journey is as meaningful as anything can possibly be. Beyond meaning, this very conversation does no exist.

quote:
Originally posted by NoDogma
enjoy the journey :-)

Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2019 :  06:11:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat
Beyond meaning, this very conversation does no exist.

Go to Top of Page

Yogabuzz108

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2020 :  9:35:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, for me enlightenment is feels like; all of time ceases to exist, (and as such) everything becomes one, everything (the whole of creation) is poised in a moment, the world fills with light, and the fluidity of creation dances inside of you, I think of it like Shakti and Shiva making love inside of me, and their orgasm is consciousness, dissolving me into oneness...
Go to Top of Page

Dandelion

Yugoslavia
6 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2021 :  05:45:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dandelion's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Enlightenment represents a return to a state of unity with all the consciousnesses that exist in the Universe.

It is achieved by gradually lowering the vibrations of consciousness, erasing the patches of the Ego from the 12 layers of the aura, with, of course, the previous healing of physical, emotional and mental disorders and diseases, performed by the Soul of meditator (in advanced stages and by other spiritual consciousness). The process is more complex and extensive than mentioned, this is just a brief overview.
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2021 :  12:51:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
enlightenment is like seeing a bird in a deep blue clear sky you see it you watch it its gone and then you think was it really there .
Go to Top of Page

zamolxes

Romania
93 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2021 :  5:56:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Definition no. 10 of enlightenment from the dictionary :

Enlightenment is living life as we move our hands, you just do it.

I.e he is so enlightened, he wakes up in the morning without having gone to sleep.

No. 11: Enlightenment happens when we are about to turn on the lights, and find they have been on all this time.

I.e Here comes John, he is so enlightened, he doesn't pay bills. His statement: "Who is it that pays the bills?" He affirms there is no one really
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000