Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 The Lilla Flame
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  04:05:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All

Yesterday I was drinking a glass of water. The color of the glass is...kobolt blue...almost indigo. Drinking....all of a sudden the light was reflected in the glass....through the water. My hand stopped dead, and I was caught in this mezmerizing, alive, beautiful, violet light. I went from drinking water with the mouth (the glass was still touching the lips) to drinking color with the third eye. It throbbed and buzzed....and I was in love with this violet/blue vibration. It only lasted for about.....15 seconds, but afterwards I felt cleansed and clear.....and peace settled.

In Norwegian, the word "lilla" is violet/lilac...

Anyway....I woke up before sunrise this morning. Right before my eye (Ajna) was this alive, dancing, lilla flame. Eyes still closed, I watched it play....
The flame appeared on the blue/blackish shiny space that I have come to know as the presence I am. Even if it is just an appearance, I wonder if anyone here have seen it too? I have seen it before - but never so vivid and clear as now. Way back I know I have heard something about "a colored flame"....but I can't remember what it was.

Anyone?

n/a

26 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  06:14:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit n/a's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
http://www.tsl.org/violet/violetflame.asp

Blessings,

comdyne
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  08:00:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you comdyne

Hm...
So...the way I understand it from reading the link above.....is that the flame is a manifistation of I AM. I never "invoked", or "prayed for" or "honored" any violet flame. I never went through "9 steps" to make this flame occur. However - through meditation "i am", nada OM (which is the key of F in my body/heart)occured. I never invoked that either. I followed Yoganis advise: to stay with the Silence in deep meditation. Through this non-doing, the sound of OM increased (the hum is always audible now) by itself (by proxy?).....and now it seems it is "visible" too....violet right now.....I am sure it can manifest into all colors imaginable (and probably some unimaginable too )

But the color of indigo/violet/blue is very close in my heart. I'll post again if it keeps ocurring.....with more information.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

26 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  08:14:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit n/a's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful Katrine!

You don't HAVE to invoke it because you ARE it! Lovely to hear of your experience.

comdyne
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  2:17:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Katrine

Hi All

Yesterday I was drinking a glass of water. The color of the glass is...kobolt blue...almost indigo. Drinking....all of a sudden the light was reflected in the glass....through the water. My hand stopped dead, and I was caught in this mezmerizing, alive, beautiful, violet light. I went from drinking water with the mouth (the glass was still touching the lips) to drinking color with the third eye. It throbbed and buzzed....and I was in love with this violet/blue vibration. It only lasted for about.....15 seconds, but afterwards I felt cleansed and clear.....and peace settled.

In Norwegian, the word "lilla" is violet/lilac...

Anyway....I woke up before sunrise this morning. Right before my eye (Ajna) was this alive, dancing, lilla flame. Eyes still closed, I watched it play....
The flame appeared on the blue/blackish shiny space that I have come to know as the presence I am. Even if it is just an appearance, I wonder if anyone here have seen it too? I have seen it before - but never so vivid and clear as now. Way back I know I have heard something about "a colored flame"....but I can't remember what it was.

Anyone?

Beautiful experience and story, Katrine - thanks so much for sharing it with us!

As I'm sure you know, many of the practice effects which can be experienced as we spiritually evolve, are described and explained in different ways, in various traditions.

The lights (and sometimes, attendant sounds, and feelings, etc.) which we see via the Ajna chakra are also explained in various ways, as well (one of them being the set of information which Comdyne kindly provided).

In yogic traditions, there are references to the blue flame and/or blue pearl (per "bio-individuality", each person can experience it slightly differently).

There is also the very powerful "luminous darkness" teaching, most famously described in the Tibetan Book of the Dead.

And, as you may know, both Krishna and Kali are identified with the dark, blue-black - yet shining -- light, which we can see / feel / hear after our practices have sufficiently prepared us.

This (the luminous darkness) is quite amazing - and the first time it happened to me, I thought, "Nowww I get it!" -- prior to actually experiencing it, I could not wrap my mind around how something dark could be luminous!

And I'm not saying that the blue pearl, the violet flame, and the luminous darkness are all the same thing, or indicators of the same thing -- it's more that they're all part of resonance with the same end of the chakric / etheric spectrum -- usually thought of as "upper", or higher - with other colors and sounds (usually) tied to the chakras that are "lower".

Yogani speaks to similar things in some of the lessons - I might suggest searching on terms like "third eye", "Ajna" or "Star" to find the exact references. I do recall that he points out that as the Ajna chakra openings more, we begin to actually experience the colors, sounds, shapes, etc., which are symbolically (and neuro-physiologically) connected with each chakra.

That's how the rishis came up with the exact symbols for each chakra (example: the muladhara - root - chakra has a red triangle in the center), along with associated colors and sounds.

This link might be helpful in seeing the connections between specific portions of the color / light spectrum, and specific chakras:

http://www.lightyears2.com/ColorTherapy.html

(and "full disclosure disclaimer" - - I recalled seeing some information of this type on the Web, but didn't recall where -- so "openly Googled" - and the link above seemed to have a good general explanation. Beyond that, "Kirtanman makes no claims concerning the veracity, efficacy or accuracy of the aforementioned information" ...)

And "Google is our friend" ... -- if you do want to "dig into" the information background - you can google on any potentially associated groups of terms (violet, flame, chakras and meditation, or Krishna, blue and light --- etc. etc.) -- and you'll probably find some very interesting stuff.

And just as there's a general tendency toward more ecstatic conductivity and inner silence in our practices, there's a tendency toward experiencing more in the area of lights, colors, sounds, feelings and other subtle energies, as our practice expands.

It's kind of like: our whole lives, our body has been like an old AM radio - and can only bring in AM stations (I don't know if Europe or other areas of the world have exact equivalents to this, but hopefully the analogy will still come across with relative clarity ...).

Then, we start AYP or equivalent practices - and "woo hoo!" - we can now get FM stations, too -- and a whole new world opens up!

THEN, when we started to think this all was just about as good as it could possibly get .... we're then able to access digital / satellite stations ... and the old "AM / FM" bands, even together, seem very limited by comparison.

Essentially, as Comdyne pointed out - yes, this light (and the feelings, etc.) are all part of the greater I AM that you are / this is ... and it / you / this has always been right here, in this way -- you're now just able to begin consciously experiencing it, because your practices are helping your neurophysiology to evolve to a level where you can perceive these things .... just as technologically more advance radio (or its digital equivalents) equipment allows you to access a range of stations that were always there -- but that you just weren't able to "tune into" before.

And one final, key point that I've found helpful to remember: these "expanded" experiences sometimes show up sporadically, before they begin to be accessible regularly. So, if (for instance), next week, the beautiful light seems to be "gone" - it's not, and you haven't lost anything.

Your system is just evolving, and before too long at all, things like this will essentially be accessible to you at any time.

Hope that helps -- and yes, it is all SO wonderful -- and SO beautiful -- and something that all of us can have faith that we will experience, as our practices progress.

Peace & Namaste,

Kirtanman
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  2:30:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kirtanman

Thank you so much for your kind and to-the-point directed information. It is much appreciated.

Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  3:02:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi guys

Thanks Katrine for the post

That's a pretty word, lilla

Did you know there's a Sanskrit word, lila, which means something like the divine play, or dance of God in the creation? The dance of light and dark?

Beauty, Alan
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2006 :  05:32:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Alan

quote:
That's a pretty word, lilla

Did you know there's a Sanskrit word, lila, which means something like the divine play, or dance of God in the creation? The dance of light and dark?

Yes...
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....&whichpage=2

Funny....how it all ties together...after writing about the "exposure of Lila"....the lilla flame is suddenly here

I had another vision this morning....right after waking up.
I saw a beautiful blue/black/shiny night sky. Appearing out of...nowhere... was a castle like building (brick wall)....The building was....free of the earth....it was "rooted" in the sky....almost as if it was "pouring up from a point of origin"....almost like water from a fountain....except it was solid.
The "building" turned out to have only one wall....the facade. In this facade was many, glassless windows. The openness of the space in the frames was .....awsome. All the windows were arched (as in a church...or Roman theatre). A blazing lilla light occupied every single speck of space in the windows....and I "knew" the "house" was full of it. In every window was a strong, leafless tree.....black as charcoal. The trees were beautifully siluetted against the lilla light....with impressive stems and... branches in some kind of ......symetry....stretching upwards.

Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2006 :  09:27:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice scenery !
But of course you know what they say about the scenery

Before I met AYP, I read a lot about the violet flame,
about St. Germain, about ascended masters and so on.

As you say, it is all interconnected
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  05:13:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Katrine,
Beautiful posts as ever.
Some quotes:
quote:
Within the darkness of the soul, prisoned within the form, a point of light is seen. Then there arises, all around that point, a field of deepest blue and this becomes irradiated by the soul, the inner sun, shining within a brilliant field of blue. The points of light become the many lines or rays of light; these lines then merge and blend until the lighted Way appears. One is the light, the light upon the Way. One is the Way and always walks thereon.
- Alice Bailey

And again:
quote:
Death is simply the name we give
to the departure of the Blue Pearl from the body.
Swami Muktananda

Love and Light

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Magne

Norway
17 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2006 :  1:46:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Magne's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hei Katrine!
Fint å lese om din opplevelse, lilla flamme.
Jeg prøvde sende deg en PM, men det stod at "jeg ikke hadde sendt nok beskjeder ennu". Jeg ville bare sende en liten hilsen til deg, hyggelig å se en norsk likesinnet her.. Håper du kan sende meg en PM, så kan vi bli litt kjent

I must apologize to all others for my norwegian writing, it will just be in this post, I promise As far as I know, there are just me and Katrine who are from Norway here.. One from Sweden? Denmark? Please let me know if I am wrong. I look forward to get to know you better. This is my second post, I registered the other day..
IDF
Magne
Go to Top of Page

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2006 :  2:21:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the AYP forum Magne!
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2006 :  2:54:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hei Magne
Velkommen til AYP!

So....you tried to send me a PM, but was told you hadn't sent enough messages yet? Don't know why that is.....but sure....I'll send you a PM

Good to have you with us!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2006 :  3:01:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Magne.

quote:
Katrine said: "So....you tried to send me a PM, but was told you hadn't sent enough messages yet? Don't know why that is"

Well In this thread
quote:
Yoganii said :
Being a new member, you may have to post a couple of more times before the member profile direct link email service here will be automatically turned on for you.

So I guess.. once you post a few times... you will be able to PM Katrine..

Edited by - Shanti on Nov 13 2006 3:04:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2006 :  3:09:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum Magne

Richard
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000