AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Beautiful dreams
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2006 :  03:45:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I've always had dreams of flying as a child, as well as moving things with my mind. In my dreams it felt so natural but I couldn't wait to demonstrate to others. Sometimes it was a floaty, up and down flight, sometimes a superman through the air flight, and sometimes just the thought of flying will cause me to levitate and circle the environment.

I had a new dream that I never had before, which was striking to me because of the implications of sleep-yoga.

In the dream, I interacted with the environment by becoming invisible. Hiding from people or exploring without being seen. And every time I chose to go invisible there was a all too familiar sensation of relaxing my body.

In the dream there was even a gradual shift to invisibility, starting from the outside of my body inward, which correlated perfectly to the feeling sense I'd have in my body at the time.

My guess is the dream was a product of my body's inner experience.

I wanted to share my dreams, because I thought they were beautiful, but also to hear other people's experiences, if similar, and examine the dream experience's resemblence of yogic powers.

Hey, its neat. :)

Another dream I had was very very very surreal. It was a different mode of consciousness, than the normal sleep. I was more present, lucid. It started off as a normal dream but become different at one point. At this point I walked through a door I experienced this dissapation of the dream. Then I was in this house, with the different consciousness. I recognized this dream from before, or maybe I never had it but could percieve the dreams future. Either way there was a strong familiarity to it. An unquestionable sense of familiarity.

My grandmother, who passed years ago of cancer, was in the dream. I had loved her greatly, so I was happy to see her image. I was going through the house and I came to another door. A door that brought about another shift in consciousness. I knew I had been to this point before, and that it was time to go through the door. That the house was also not the deepest level, or at least, all there was. I went into the room and a similar disappation occured, where it seems like there were stars/points of light, that circled around me into glimmering into nothing. It was quick to, like a moment or so. Like a flash. Then I was in complete darkness, and knew I was, and recognized it. I thought, I've had this dream before.

Then I woke up and laid in bed, enjoying the residual memory of the dream.

I HOPE I awoke some past dream memories in some of you which might, until now, been inaccesible. Its neat when that happens. If not, thanks for letting me share.

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2006 :  11:06:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kyman,
Maybe this free ebook Robert Bruce - "Treatise on Astral Projection"
could explain some of the dreams you are having.. Although I have no idea how good this info is.. and others at the forum who know more about astral projections and OBE can really tell you if this info is any good...
I have not tried any of this.. not that I am not interested.. but stuff like this takes a lot of free relax time I think.. and that is something I dont have.. YET!!!
Others at the forum have tried astral projections and OBE... On reading about them I was very curious.. so that was one reason I did read this.. It is very interesting.. but as I said very time consuming I think. And then I read Yogani's view on Astral Projection .. I think I will wait for it to happen on its own.. like it has been for you...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000