AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 tantric sex
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2006 :  03:28:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Not that I am limiting myself to a chosen fate, but I have an erie suspician that I will not be fulfilled unless meet and be partnered with a girl who is much like myself.

But how does one go about attracting such a partner?

Of course it is very likely that that partner could be born out of someone I fall in love with. She could have an awakening. What was extending into me could extend into her as well.

Has anyone met their match? If you know what I mean... :)

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2006 :  06:14:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My favourite subject!

All persons you feel attracted to is "the right one"! No matter if she is awake or not. You meet a person that matches you in every important level - psychologically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, sexually. If you dare to see who she is, you will see her!

If you are too afraid still to get close to someone you will hinder yourself from see who she is.

But count on the fact that she will most certainly NOT be the one you think is the "right one". She will not fit into your "shopping list".
Go to Top of Page

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2006 :  3:43:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ah, yes. Well put, well put.
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2006 :  12:25:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kyman,

I believe life will manifest what you need most for your awakening in a partner. I agree with EMC, attraction is an amazing mystery!

I also believe that who you are spiritually will have an impact on your partner. I believe the frequency or harmonic of your energy will impact them slowly over time and that if they were not before, they can become more receptive and open to your spiritual perspective. Of course, it depends where each of you begin.

A

Edited by - Anthem on Oct 18 2006 12:30:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2006 :  3:12:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Own experience on the issue of awakening... I had no interest in spiritual matters before I met my present partner. He, on the other hand, had been discovering the spirit for over 10 years when we met. Still, we matched eachother perfectly. We are designed for eachother. And he opened my heart rather brutally, but effectively. I have both cursed and thanked him many times. Nowadays I mostly thank him!

The first phase of falling in love was wonderful. We matched perfectly!

The second phase of falling illusions and discovering faults and dislikes in each other was awful. But we still matched perfectly! Our patterns seemed to be a total misfit in the beginning, but we soon saw we had the greatest opportunity to deal with our darkest sides by triggering each others wounds, pains and blind emotional/mental spots. I am designed to show him what he has to clean in his purification process and vice versa.

How do I know that? Well, so far, my experience has been that every emotion that evolves "due to his behavior" (as I saw it in the beginning)is actually only my own wounds and pains awakening, asking to be healed in order not to block my energy, to hinder my purification. When I meditate and ask for healing of the emotion evoked, it heals one bit at a time, resulting in less and less emotion when the triggering behavior shows.

Most couples either give up when they enter that painful state. They think it means it is "the wrong one", and move to the next hoping to find a better one. Or they settle for a half-harted compromise, putting up with some "faults" since "you cannot ask to get everything from your partner". Or they get stuck in constant quarrels and start enjoying the dramatic interaction. What is better than making-up-sex?

From this angle, all relationships show us something, they are all meaningful, they all tell us something about who we are and what we have to deal with. Things that leave us indifferent are no bigger issue for our development. Things that upset us - or enjoy us - are!

Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2006 :  02:13:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I believe life will manifest what you need most for your awakening in a partner.

Hi Anthem,

I agree 100% with that statement

emc,

Very good post.

If you havent already, I would recommend reading "Loving What Is" by Byron Katie. Thats an excellent book on relationships in general and how we can look inside and stop trying to change the world instead.

-Near

Edited by - nearoanoke on Oct 19 2006 02:14:57 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000