AYPsite.org Forum
 Enlightenment Milestones
 spacious, luminous, inner silence
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2006 :  9:18:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All,

I had a new experience last night when, as regularly happens, I was awakened at around
2:00 by a rise in inner energy.

This time, there was a noticeable inner spaciousness with light shining all through, shimmering light like the kind on the surface of water. I opened my eyes, and the sense didn't leave entirely; that is, everything was somewhat changed, illuminated. It was steady and intense, and some of it is coming back now as I write about it.

Context of practice. In addition to daily pranayama and meditation, I have added an asana practice. I have neglected asanas for months, and picking it up now, I experience it at a whole new level -- much more conductivity during practice and after. I have also been having sex without ejaculation and during solitude, long periods with various kinds energy orgasms. The energy orgasms are not new, but what is new is seeing along with them, a growingly steady state of conductivity that stays with me even during stressful situations with others. What a joy.

I've been enjoying Yogani's teachings from daily contributions on this forum to lesson archives to new book releases.

With much gratitude,

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2006 :  10:21:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Bewell,
Looks like you are doing very well in your practice.
Like Yogani says, the true measure of progress in your practice is how you feel in your daily life.
Your statement.. "but what is new is seeing along with them, a growingly steady state of conductivity that stays with me even during stressful situations with others. What a joy" ...actualy shows how well you are doing.

Wish you all the best in your path. Enjoy...
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2006 :  11:07:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good work, Bewell!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000