Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Intense Itching in lower eyebrow
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

love_meditation

USA
12 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2016 :  11:11:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I can't understand why I have a very intense itching/crawling sensation in eye brows while meditating. This is happening more frequently. I am forced to scratch the eye brows as it is extremely intense itching and could not let it go with out scratching. When I focus on the itch area I can feel it pulsating

Edited by - love_meditation on Mar 15 2016 11:23:46 PM

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2016 :  03:27:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Reduce the duration of meditation for a few sessions and see if there is a change. Also hope you are resting enough after meditation.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4431 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2016 :  05:10:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Love Meditation,

This is something that can happen during the purification and opening of the ajna chakra. It is nothing to be concerned about and will not last forever.

As Jusmail says, if you are finding it uncomfortable you can self-pace your spiritual practices for a while. Also make sure you are staying grounded.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

love_meditation

USA
12 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2016 :  4:38:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you both for the suggestions
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000