Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 AYP Bookclub on Goodreads - new
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Prem

Canada
90 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2016 :  6:52:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Prem's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello all - I am ashamed to admit it but I have practised AYP for a few years now and I have still never read The Secrets of Wilder. Am I bad? [:))]

Simultaneously (almost) [:))] I thought to myself - someone should start an AYP book group on Goodreads. That way, anyone else who wants to read along with me can. As well as an accountability tool, Goodreads is also another venue for getting the AYP name mainstream.

Anyway, it is freshly up and here is the link:

https://www.goodreads.com/group/sho...ga-practices

This is an open invitation for you to join if you feel it speaks to you. If it doesn't, Goodreads is an Amazon company and i am sure Yogani would appreciate a book review or two either in Goodreads or Amazon (if you haven't already)

As you can see I'm a group of one and it's a little lonely

Namaste

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2016 :  10:51:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
would love to join you in reading
Go to Top of Page

Prem

Canada
90 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2016 :  5:18:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Prem's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's wonderful, kumar
Go to Top of Page

arjunatheyogasamurai

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2016 :  5:34:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great idea, Prem! I've joined the group you created.
Go to Top of Page

fusions

Netherlands
18 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2016 :  5:21:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Can I just say that I absolutely loved the books of Neale Donald Walsch, such incredibly wise and intelligently written books and they are free to read online as well (endorsed by the author), a link to his first book

http://www.universe-people.com/engl...th_god_1.htm
Go to Top of Page

freshyogi

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2016 :  03:01:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree with that.
I've recommended that book to others who have an interest in living a correct life and the philosophies put forth in this book reflect exactly the philosophies of the common person but with one difference.The common person can feel it and act upon it but this book puts it into words for the first time.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000