Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini activation or Psyhic attacks
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

truhlo

Angola
8 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2016 :  11:58:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
First of all sorry im not able to express myself fully, because english is my foreing language.
ok so to start, i was very happy person, enjoying my life to fullest, having a lot friends and smoking weed everyday until few months ago when i started doing nofap, some yoga poses and also breath of fire, and very little meditation, firstly i was amazed how it was powerful and how i felt in state of ecstasy whole time, but then suddenly everything dissapeared( i guess i awakened), now im locked in this bad state of concioucnes and cant continue life like i had and im only 20 years. Now im stuck in my head, depressed, having social anxiety, bad memory, cant concetrate, cant enjoy stuff like i enjoyed, cant enjoy smoking weed(but i still smoke sometimes). I dont have any psyhical sensations like electricity going thru my spine and never had, i have no vision problems, sometimes i get chills around head, its just im not the same person, but still can feel deep down that i will be back like i was. So can anyone tell what is this and will i able to recover to my old life, and what should i do more to heal up( im exercising, and going into nature). Sorry if i havent explained it well but thats how i see it, ill be happy to see ur answers and to ask me question if u have...

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2016 :  01:38:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

in your topic you mentioned psychic attacks, could you explain more ?
Go to Top of Page

Dennis

USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2016 :  01:55:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

In situations like yours, Deep Meditation is often recommended to balance the energies and feel better.

Go to Top of Page

Ecdyonurus

Switzerland
479 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2016 :  01:59:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Truhlo, welcome on this forum.

Maybe you just started practices that are not good for you, leading to those uncomfortable state. Similar thing happened to me (and many others).

IMO you should restart your practices by following a safe system. The AYP system is a very good one, but you may be attracted by other systems too - it is your choice.

I suggest reading the AYP lessons starting at the link "Start lessons here" on the left side of your screen.

Wish you all the best.
Go to Top of Page

truhlo

Angola
8 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2016 :  06:14:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@wolfgang
i've read that when you awaken, and when you do spiritual work and become more light, that negative entities can sense that and can suck your vital energy if you are not protected. I have a lot symptoms of being ungrounded and unprotected ( from this website http://www.mojan.com/content/spirit...-protection/). So thats just my assumption...
Go to Top of Page

truhlo

Angola
8 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2016 :  06:21:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
also forgot to mention that my state is much worse when i wake up(after dreaming a lot), and that im very thirsty every morning.

Edited by - truhlo on Jan 27 2016 06:44:26 AM
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2016 :  08:14:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It sounds like you had a cool little experience and it scared you.

No negative entities do not come after you the more light you are :)

Your experience also shows the importance of not messing around with things or systems without proper guidance. You can see what can happen. This stuff is real and if you don't know what you are doing it can bite you!

I would suggest that you relax, find a system AYP or any other traditional system and start practicing.

You have some gifts as your experience has shown. If you let fear control you it will destroy you. Trust and let go and find a system and stick to it.

All the best,

Tom

Edited by - jonesboy on Jan 27 2016 08:16:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

truhlo

Angola
8 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2016 :  10:00:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@jonesboy im not scared at all, and im trying to be easy on myself as much as possible, but it's this sensation around head and brain fog that i cant get over, i have no mental clarity and i cant be present in moment, something like depersonalization. I wont do anything spiritual at this moment in my life, i'll try to focus on things i love and get rid of this negativity forever.
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2016 :  10:47:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That is why I am telling you to get a system. You have prana, energy stuck in your head. You need to get grounded.

Depersonalization is not a bad thing, it is just a phase. You are not your thoughts or that body. The negativity and your comments on how you don't want to do any spiritual practices is why I say you are clamping down.

The energy is hitting on your issues is all.

Meditation will help to quite the mind and give you the space to let your issues go.

If you really don't want to do anything like that then walk outside barefoot. Do some yard work. Just get out in nature.

All the best.

Go to Top of Page

truhlo

Angola
8 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2016 :  12:45:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Allright man, thanks for helping. what system do you mean? and are grounding meditations good for my case?
Go to Top of Page

jean

Germany
107 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2016 :  3:09:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like you got toasted
You can read this http://www.iam-u.org/media/kundalini_syndrome.pdf to get a basic understanding of the flow of energy in your body.
Try the water breath which is described there to calm down the energy.
Go to Top of Page

truhlo

Angola
8 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2016 :  5:27:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hahah jean, what u mean by toasted? :D
Go to Top of Page

Yogiswara S

USA
6 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2016 :  9:21:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You had a pranic eruption (probably not a full blown kundalini awakening) because you plunged into a set of practices that excite prana combined with the properties of marijuana. Since your pranic energy body (nadis, chakras) are not prepared to manage and channel the prana (life force energy) properly, it has no where to go and it is resulting in an unbalanced state.

Try taking some challenging hatha yoga classes, preferably vinyasa flow, and focus on linking the movement to the breath. Hopefully the classes will make you cry and experience an emotional release. After a couple of months the fogginess should give way to clarity and an energized feeling. Also, stop smoking weed altogether at least until this clears up.

Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2016 :  11:22:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by truhlo

Allright man, thanks for helping. what system do you mean? and are grounding meditations good for my case?

I was referring to AYP :)
Go to Top of Page

jean

Germany
107 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2016 :  05:35:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by truhlo

hahah jean, what u mean by toasted? :D

Yogiswara explained it very nicely.
You overloaded your nervous system with too much energy.
Imagine your bodies nervous system operating at 12Volts and all of a sudden you plug it into a 2000Volts socket.
Before doing such thing you have to clean your nervous system from all things that are blocking it from flowing free and smoothly.
And when you remove the blocks your body will be able to handle more energy. And even than the energy has to be raised gradually,
not in such an abrupt manner you did(holding back sexual release + breath of fire is never a good idea).

Edited by - jean on Jan 28 2016 05:53:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

truhlo

Angola
8 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2016 :  11:43:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@jean
jeah i ****ed it up but im really happy how this all happened, it could be much worse, and since i stopped smoking weed(daily) and started praying ( idk why but i feel it helps ) my state is getting better step by step.
Go to Top of Page

Dennis

USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2016 :  1:17:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogiswara S,

You mentioned crying in your post. It seemed like you were saying that the emotional release from crying is a grounding method? Is that true? I haven't heard that mentioned here before.
Go to Top of Page

truhlo

Angola
8 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2016 :  8:15:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
maybe he means that i have repressed emotions, so i need to realese that,
by the way, how is fastest way to get emotionally charged up and to let this all from me and to cry...
Go to Top of Page

Ecdyonurus

Switzerland
479 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2016 :  12:04:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Truhlo, don't look for any "fast way" - look for a slow, steady and sustainable way. You already have symptoms showing that you have been pushing too hard, or at least that you are sensitive, so I would avoid any practice that will add more energy and look for practices that lead to relaxation and inner silence. As I wrote you above, read the first AYP lessons on this site and you will get a general view of a safe approach to yoga practices. Wish you all the best.
Go to Top of Page

Yogiswara S

USA
6 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2016 :  01:25:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
From my experience emotional body release open energy channels and chakras allowing prana to flow properly. Havng a good pranic charge isn't a problem unless there's nowhere for it to go. Emotional release happens a lot in intense hatha yoga when the blockages in the physical body are challenged and the underlying blockages in the more subtle koshas are also challenged.

quote:
Originally posted by Dennis

Hi Yogiswara S,

You mentioned crying in your post. It seemed like you were saying that the emotional release from crying is a grounding method? Is that true? I haven't heard that mentioned here before.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000