New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

reidmantra

United Arab Emirates
57 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2016 :  4:48:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Sunyata. I want to support you or anyone else that needs it on this forum. Thank you for assuring me that I can still ask questions even though they may be the same ones over and over just worded a little differently. I want to learn how to hear from, learn from, and trust my inner guru who at this point in the process is buried under a mountain of self-doubt, fear, and a heaping helping of insecurity. Like you said though, its a process and as I continue to meditate and pray I will (over time) change, strengthen, grow, and heal. - Reidmantra
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2016 :  5:32:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This has turned out to be a beautiful thread. I hope I wasn't projecting on you, Reidmantra. If you are like me, you'll see it again and again. It'll eventually be dropped. You don't have to force it to be dropped. Meditation and Samyama will surely help.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2016 :  6:15:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome Redimantra! Looking into the fear, insecurity will be the doorway to peace. Even though it may not seem so at this point.
Go to Top of Page

Jayleno214

USA
87 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2016 :  6:33:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh ok, if i disregard the fuzzy variable in the instructions then im golden. The mantra is ecstatic for me then. I listen to its sound over and over (over thoughts and observations /analysis) and little by little the feeling of its vibrational effect from head to root is felt.

@reidmantra the sound of ayam is what you need to repeat. Forget about the losing the mantra and about subtleness and fuzzyness. Just bring that sound back over and over. Youll feel its effects as soon as you clean the obstructions enough.

Go to Top of Page

Jayleno214

USA
87 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2016 :  6:39:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree 150% with the truth of sunyatas statement about insecurity being the key to peace, but it's a byproduct of inner silence (i dont relate to that description though, id liken it to a presence) so dont mind it, it will be there when its there and no need to think about it when its not.
Go to Top of Page

Dennis

USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2016 :  01:59:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
For what it's worth, when I took TM a long time ago, I was told to repeat the mantra and each time repeat it softer and softer (quieter and quieter) until it was almost impercepable (or fuzzy as said here). I do it this way and it helps me go into deeper states. I know TM and DM are similar so I wonder if this technique is applicable to DM as well.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2016 :  04:55:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jayleno214

Oh ok, if i disregard the fuzzy variable in the instructions then im golden. The mantra is ecstatic for me then. I listen to its sound over and over (over thoughts and observations /analysis) and little by little the feeling of its vibrational effect from head to root is felt.

That, dear Jayleno, is the fuzziest level!! When you lose the mantra after you were feeling its vibration - do NOT re-start the mantra with loud and clear pronunciation. Pick up the feeling of the vibration again.

Sey

Edited by - SeySorciere on Jan 21 2016 04:56:43 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000