Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 how do you see within? How to turn on light?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

beetsmyth

USA
104 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2015 :  9:08:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit beetsmyth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Its so dark within, can you somehow turn on the light in order to see what the heck is going on?

I feel the channels, vibration, movements, love, etc, but can't see for sh*t. Others I ask are all like, "dude, you dont have access to the light?'

Doesnt make sense

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2015 :  02:12:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok beetsmyth,

I am sure you know that 'seeing' is not necessary. It is not a sign of being 'advanced' (whatever that means). It is ok not to 'see' and perhaps much more useful to 'feel' rather than 'see'. 'Seeing' tends to keep the Observer separate, 'feeling' is much more a merging with the energy. All that said - let us see if I can help you see

Sit up straight - straight spine.

Close your eyes

Find the spot at the back of your head where the spinal column ends into your skull. If you move your head front and back; side to side, you will soon find the spot I'm talking about (medulla)

Place your awareness there

Now look straight through your brain to the spot between the eye-brow (third eye)and a little beyond. Do not use your physical eyes (place them in sambhavi to get them out of the way), use your Awareness.

A funnel whirlpool should appear and at the end of it - the third eye (blue with black spot or bright light).

Play around a little, move your head, your awareness, til you hit the right spot.

From that same spot, look down the spinal nerve(tube)which drops down through your body ending at your perineum.

Look across again through your brain to the third eye.

Do this switch a couple times - look down, look across. You might just see something! Good luck.
Of course - no guarantees.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2015 :  08:29:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
A funnel whirlpool should appear and at the end of it - the third eye (blue with black spot or bright light).

Somewhere in Yogani's vast writings he suggests this is the extension of the shusumna.
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2015 :  08:52:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good Reply Sey.

quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

Ok beetsmyth,

I am sure you know that 'seeing' is not necessary. It is not a sign of being 'advanced' (whatever that means). It is ok not to 'see' and perhaps much more useful to 'feel' rather than 'see'. 'Seeing' tends to keep the Observer separate, 'feeling' is much more a merging with the energy. All that said - let us see if I can help you see

Sit up straight - straight spine.

Close your eyes

Find the spot at the back of your head where the spinal column ends into your skull. If you move your head front and back; side to side, you will soon find the spot I'm talking about (medulla)

Place your awareness there

Now look straight through your brain to the spot between the eye-brow (third eye)and a little beyond. Do not use your physical eyes (place them in sambhavi to get them out of the way), use your Awareness.

Play around a little, move your head, your awareness, til you hit the right spot.

From that same spot, look down the spinal nerve(tube)which drops down through your body ending at your perineum.

Look across again through your brain to the third eye.

Do this switch a couple times - look down, look across. You might just see something! Good luck.
Of course - no guarantees.

Sey

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2015 :  10:29:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Dogboy

quote:

Somewhere in Yogani's vast writings he suggests this is the extension of the shusumna.

Hi Dogboy and all,

It's here:

Lesson 92 - Q&A – The Star

Christi
Go to Top of Page

beetsmyth

USA
104 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2015 :  2:54:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit beetsmyth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey guys,
Great replies! I've experienced this other light, its toward the middle of the head and a bit upwards like toward the crown, but not at the crown itself. Its a blazing white light and is extremely powerful, almost like tapping into 220 volts. I've gone 3 days unable to sleep from how powerful this light is.

Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

joseph

117 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2015 :  08:52:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've had flashes of the brilliant white light without asking for them. And seen the whirlpool/spiral thing. But that was a kind of dull grey, faint. Once or twice it was purple. Each time it happened I didn't get attached or think 'I want to see more of this!'. I interpreted it to mean there was too much energy rising into the head. I wasn't feeling relaxed on every time it happened. So I went for a jog to burn off some off the energy. Trying to get the energy to flow back down.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
867 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2015 :  1:59:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent instructions, Sey!

Shambavi Mudra (the gentle furrowing of the eyebrows, and the raising of the eyes toward the point between the eyebrows) brings also the light "online."

"The light of the body is the eye: If therefore your eye be single, your whole body should be full of light." (Matthew, 6:22, King James Bible).

Yoni Mudra Kumbhaka is another practice that increases the purification of the third eye. The gentle pressure of the air from the lungs coming up in the nasal passage during the kumbhaka opens the chanel of light from above.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000