Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 I think, therefore I am...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

heartandsoul80

USA
11 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2015 :  5:00:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am able to think, therefore I exist.

Hello Everyone, My name is Mike. I am new to this website and forum and I am truly grateful that I am here! Let me tell you why I am here or more accurately how I found deep meditation! I was reading a spiritual blog yesterday and the owner of the blog recommended Transcendental Meditation® (TM). I was curious about TM so I googled it, and I found this website: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-e...l-Meditation . Someone mentioned deep meditation in the comments section of this website and so here I am!

I am currently on AP Lesson 43 and I will read every other lesson after that! I also want to be a AYP plus member when I can afford it as
I desire to do all the Yoga practices and beyond, one at a time of course! I do know that anything is possible!

Edited by - heartandsoul80 on Oct 21 2015 9:41:58 PM

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2015 :  6:36:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Mike, one Michael to another, welcome!

I clicked on that link and came up with an error message, but no matter, you are here however that came about. AYP practices are simple, but powerful, don't be fooled and take on too much! You have plenty of time, and this forum, to get acquainted.
Go to Top of Page

heartandsoul80

USA
11 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2015 :  9:47:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You Dogboy! I fixed the link. The link did not work because I put a period at the end of it! I am in no hurry to do anything! Like they say Rome or Atlantis was not built in a day!
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2015 :  12:13:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear heartandsoul80
Welcome to the forums! Dig in - no need to read all the lessons first.

I used to be a fan of Descartes before coming to AYP: "I think therefore I am". I now know "I am, therefore I think" and there is no need for me to think all the time! The less I think, the better life flows.

Sey

Edited by - SeySorciere on Oct 22 2015 12:16:39 AM
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2015 :  03:04:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
welcome
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2015 :  04:05:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Mike, happy journey inside
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2015 :  08:59:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome now if you really want to learn consider the Plus Site.

While you are going through the lessons on the plus site you will discover linked materials that will enhance your ability to learn by a factor that is difficult to comprehend until you try it.
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2015 :  09:49:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great to see you heartandsoul80!

The Plus site really is cool. Yogani reads most of the books and his voice and personality grounds the limitless wisdom he expresses to the point where I'm faced with honestly seeing and feeling where I'm at.

Anyway a lot of samples are on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzS...1FA243E1ACC5

Take care heartandsoul80.
Go to Top of Page

heartandsoul80

USA
11 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2015 :  11:06:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you everone! Plus membership sounds awesome! I am actually thinking about emailing Yogani or whomever for a plus membership scholarship! I am still on the fence about that though!
Go to Top of Page

heartandsoul80

USA
11 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2015 :  11:16:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
To SeySorciere, Yes "I am, therefore I think" and there is no need for me to think all the time! The less I think, the better life flows!" Does seem better to me then I think, Therefore I am! Realizing this makes me wonder how many other beliefs, thoughts and etc I have are backwords lol then *sigh*!

Thanks for helping me realize this (not being sarcastic at all :)!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000