AYP Helpers
 Myspace
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hunter

USA
252 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2006 :  7:27:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hunter's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello,
Here is a myspace page for AYP. After starting it, I saw that Scott already created a myspace account for AYP. That is alright though.
I welcome any suggestions from anyone on content that should be added or deleted. The current page is basic but I will be actively updating it and will present it to people out there on myspace.

Hunter

http://www.myspace.com/yogani

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2006 :  3:05:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
By all means, you do it! I haven't even looked at the one I made for a while now.

..I just looked at yours. You've already got 17 friends! Good work Hunter.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2006 :  4:25:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nicely done Hunter. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2006 :  10:33:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice job, Hunter.

The diversity of links is especially good, offering readers multiple alternatives for finding their way in, according to their interest. We have lots of doors these days, and more coming.

Thank you very much.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

Hunter

USA
252 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2006 :  10:56:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hunter's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yogani,
Someone has posted a comment for you that I wanted you to read:

"yogani, in your teachings there is something rare and precious,
and at the same time, something universal, and intimate to all life. your websight is a tremendous resource, i can't thank you enough -
wahn luhv -agon"

Posted by: http://www.myspace.com/agonmizelle
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2006 :  1:32:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Hunter

Yogani,
Someone has posted a comment for you that I wanted you to read:

"yogani, in your teachings there is something rare and precious,
and at the same time, something universal, and intimate to all life. your websight is a tremendous resource, i can't thank you enough -
wahn luhv -agon"

Posted by: http://www.myspace.com/agonmizelle

Thank you, Hunter.

That is a very kind note, and is much appreciated. You have been doing a great job over there on MySpace, helping folks find open resources here for paving their own way along the path.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000